PROTEST?

Mendi

absolutely not

mcleish protests i could accept, doing it now i cant

You're basically admitting there what we tried to tell the rest of Football wasn't true, that it had nothing to do with blues connection regarding Mcleish and protesting.

Lambert's record is WORSE than Mcleish. Less wins, less goals, more conceded.

So why did you regard it OK to protest for Mcleish to go yet when it's actually worse you can't accept?? If anything, he should get what Mcleish had with a big fat cherry on the top.

• Like 1

You're basically admitting there what we tried to tell the rest of Football wasn't true, that it had nothing to do with blues connection regarding Mcleish and protesting.

Lambert's record is WORSE than Mcleish. Less wins, less goals, more conceded.

So why did you regard it OK to protest for Mcleish to go yet when it's actually worse you can't accept?? If anything, he should get what Mcleish had with a big fat cherry on the top.

Agree 100%

Ridiculous double standards.

Agree 100%

Ridiculous double standards.

It's not quite that 2 dimensional IMO.

Results were bad under McLeish but the football was dire and the vision was bleak. Lambert, the results are worse but at least the vision is clear... he's probably gone too far on the youth and lack of experience but that's not something which 2 cheapish players can't sort out.

IF, and it is a big IF right now, we can stay up then in 2 years time we'll be in a much better position than if we changed managers once again now. It's a risk, but it's a risk Randy should make...

Honestly I think if Lambert was given the money O'Neill got, we would be in a much better place. Everyone is complaining about some of his awful signings but who else would he have gotten? Lambert was given a certain amount to spend and he spent a lot of it on Benteke. He was left with practically no money to sign 2 fullbacks and a midfielder. Can't expect him to sign quality defenders with that little amount. It's Lerner to blame.

Â