PROTEST?

Mendi

Guessing most asking for Lambert out don't go ton the games,We do at times play great football is just naivety in the youngsters to finish the job ATM, a couple of players and some confidence would fix that, how any1 can say we played better football last year obviously must have not bothered watching a game under mcduff , Lambert's vision in what he wants to build is there to anyone who is willing to open theatre eyes but he is having to do it in a straight jacket cos learner hasn't gave him the funds this window.

I really think we are just a few players away from being a good team.

Protests are for the likes of Blackburn, ifyouve had enough stay away so I don't get tarnished with your brush. VTID

You post that and then question if people go to games?

Wow.

Edited by Big_John_10

Please don't slate me but i think we going down this season and we must hold big protest because Lambert is not the right man and the owners must sell up.

Please don't lock this thread Admin cheers

Great Idea.....

Perhaps we can dust down those old anti Doug / O'Leary / Houlier / McLeish  bedsheets. 

It could read something like " Lambert - We're not fickle, we just don't like you"

And then everything would get better wouldn't it?

• 3 weeks later...

Played well today at LB but that foul in the second half was a terrible, he got no where near the ball! 

Still, better than Bennett and credit to Lambert for making the change.

Played well today at LB but that foul in the second half was a terrible, he got no where near the ball! 

Still, better than Bennett and credit to Lambert for making the change.

Protest played at left back? I thought it was Baker!  ;)

• Like 2

Â