PROTEST?

Mendi

It's not quite that 2 dimensional IMO.

Results were bad under McLeish but the football was dire and the vision was bleak. Lambert, the results are worse but at least the vision is clear... he's probably gone too far on the youth and lack of experience but that's not something which 2 cheapish players can't sort out.

IF, and it is a big IF right now, we can stay up then in 2 years time we'll be in a much better position than if we changed managers once again now. It's a risk, but it's a risk Randy should make...

7 cheapish players have helped get us into this mess!

The vision was clear under McLeish, play our most experienced players to keep us up because the kids aren't up to the task. The football was dire, and I never thought for one second that I would defend that man, but at least we didn't lose so many games or get as humiliated as we have under Lambert's management.

I said after the very first game that Lambert's team selection was wrong and he'd left us wide open. I don't think a single person could argue that it's improved since then!

Lerner has a lot to answer for and in my opinion should go at the earliest and most dignified opportunity. But, Lambert is not doing anything at all to show the fans that he is the right man to manage us. I am not even convinced that he would get that bunch of players into a top half finish in the Championship next season!

everybody wants to give a manager time to make his mark, but

There are things in evidence in most games now that would question that progress, some stuff is so basic it is serious.

There were some things going on out there in the second half like less idea's than Bradford.... we had an International forwardline.They had a workman like 4th division line up that were beating international defenders in the box....we wouldn't even consider signing players from their club, yet they score 4 against us.

There are some serious deficiencies of judgement at B6.

Edited by TRO

The vision was clear under McLeish, play our most experienced players to keep us up because the kids aren't up to the task. The football was dire, and I never thought for one second that I would defend that man, but at least we didn't lose so many games or get as humiliated as we have under Lambert's management.

I thought the defeat at Tottenham under McLeish was more humiliating than the Chelsea defeat this season.

Who do we blame for this mess?

You can't possibly pick one man to blame, Lerner, Faulkner, Houllier, McLeish, O'Neill, Lambert, the players, everyone to some degree has **** up.

Everything that could have gone wrong has gone wrong at the wrong times.

The only way you will make any jot of difference is to just boycott Villa, don;t give them any of your money.

Go and watch your local non-league club, they are far more deserving than this bunch of rocket polishers.

Why bother? Seriously, whats the best that will happen?

We will just look like even bigger losers than we already do. We can go down like Bolton with a whimper or like Blackburn in a self destructive crap ball. It all sucks but I would sooner we didnt become a circus as well as a laughing stock.

• Like 1

7 cheapish players have helped get us into this mess!

I said after the very first game that Lambert's team selection was wrong and he'd left us wide open. I don't think a single person could argue that it's improved since then!

Lerner has a lot to answer for and in my opinion should go at the earliest and most dignified opportunity. But, Lambert is not doing anything at all to show the fans that he is the right man to manage us. I am not even convinced that he would get that bunch of players into a top half finish in the Championship next season!

There are a few players in there who will turn out to be quite decent in a few years time. We've looked a hell of a lot better in the last couple of games since we've had Vlaar back. It's experience that is the key... cheap experienced players, rather than cheap prospects for the future.

It may feel like a long way away, but I genuinely believe we are only 2 experienced players away from a decent mid-table team which can push on with a very sound and young foundation.

Have faith!

This is a perfect storm.

The next generation on from my lot who are not family-tied to West Midlands teams will and largely have made up their minds. The majority support the top five teams in England. We couldn't even manage regular sell outs during our 6th finish phase, though the highest for years. Lerner has really not helped this since O'Neill walked, and it's starting to look like Doug's gift of O'Neill as a departing present really was the only thing propping Lerner up. People are already voting with their feet, it would seem. Sadly, Holloway's snub of "a half-arsed club that used to be famous" really is coming true, depite how angry it made me at the time.

As for a change of ownership, Bill Kenwright cannot find a buyer for Everton, so...

We're in for a rough ride lads. Looks like it's time for me to experience what my elders got in the 70's.

And I'm an optimist.

• Like 1

A lot of Villa fan's need to start showing some nut's before it becomes to late and start voicing frustrations and anger towards the club. Lambert needs to **** off, tactically he ain't got a danny la rue, the players don't have a **** clue what their doing, they definitely don't play for him and all we get are the same bullshit tedious excuses, game after game. Lerner is just a clearing in the woods with a hooby that he has obviously become bored of and Faulkner is just a little chubby botty boy they FA use for tea making.

If the club is run in a shitty fashion by retarded people whether it's the owner, manager etc it's the fan's duty to let the world know that they expect better. The fan's are the heart and soul of the club, not players or staff and I cannot believe that anyone who claims to love Villa can continually back any of the management at the moment as they are all fuckwits. Lambert included because it appears Villa as massive a club as we are seem to be possibly one of the only clubs in the whole of the English league that would except this shit and still say "Lambo's the man". Anyone would think he's the pied piper. He should be executed by fan's blasting the ball in his face in front of the Holte End IMO.

Sorry peeps very childlike but needed the rant.

The football was better under McLeish , far better

This season has been an absolute nightmare

Somethings you can argue. Somethings you can't. This is one of the things you can't. We have played, at times, football which is a million times better than anything witnessed under Mcleish. Tonight, 72% possession first half... WBA first half... and that's whilst we're on a downer - there have been numerous moments this season where we have played really well (and still lost!)

Defend Mcleish... fine.

Lay into Lambert... fine.

Just make a coherent and logical argument before doing so... because this isn't.

Â