Internal Server Error

PieFacE

Question

Lately i've been getting that quite a lot (below). Is that due to too many people being on? It's happening to me at the minute. Seems i'll click on something, get that error, and then click on the same thing again and it works. It's no big deal, just wondering if you're aware.?

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@villatalk.invisionzone.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Getting those messages too.

Last one :

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@villatalk.invisionzone.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

At 13:18 today.

Thanks for the reports. Why are they in a thread about existing issues? The messages at the top of the forum ask that you create a new topic for a new issue.

I re-opened a ticket last night with the hosting company. I've reported it before, but it was only happening on matchdays.

Well the bandwidth throttle would stop the database server getting overloaded. :mrgreen:

I'm negotiating a new hosting package which will put us on a clustered service which can scale a lot bigger than we currently are.

I'm not allowed to encourage you to click the adverts from time to time. I am allowed to encourage you to turn your adblockers off for VillaTalk though.

Â