U.S. Politics

maqroll

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Really? This is your response? By the same logic,

"Yes Jews were killed in the holocaust but so were other groups!!!"

As a whole, neither is Christianity. Look at the rabid Christians in America.

Link?

The rabid Christians :) yes there are some pretty sick ones but we have nowhere the same level of destruction that Islam causes. You cannot compare the two. post links in a bit if I can.

4 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

The rabid Christians :) yes there are some pretty sick ones but we have nowhere the same level of destruction that certain branches of Islam cause.

Fixed your post.

The fact that hundreds of thousands of Muslims are killed for being the 'wrong type' of Muslim should show you this.

The rabid Christians :)

Yeah. Those who vehemently oppose gay people, want to control woman's bodies from the other side of the country, oppose sex before marriage, oppose people of other faiths etc. Sound familiar?

post links in a bit if I can.

I'm awaiting these studies with baited breath.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

The fact that hundreds of thousands of Muslims are killed for being the 'wrong type' of Muslim should show you this.

Yeah. Those who vehemently oppose gay people, want to control woman's bodies from the other side of the country, oppose sex before marriage, oppose people of other faiths etc. Sound familiar?

I'm awaiting this studies with baited breath.

You will dismiss it anyway.  

6 minutes ago, MakemineVanilla said:

He's not saying that it is okay because Obama did it, he is saying that those who are cranking up the hysteria right now said nothing when Obama was doing it, and a lot worse, like arming Isis in Syria and the Saudis who murdered Yemenis.

He points out that being that the five most populous Muslim countries in the world: Indonesia, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and Nigeria are not on the list, means that it is not a ban on Muslims per se but only those from terror-linked countries on Obama's list.

He points out that Obama imposed similar bans 6 times but that was okay apparently.

He points out that 16 Islamic countries ban Israelis but there is no moral outrage.

He's just calling people hypocrites for their egregious double-standards.

Cool.

I'm glad 'calling out hypocrites' was his first port of call. I suspect he agrees with the Trump take. Actually I know damn well he does. A brief look at his library will confirm his stance.

I'll also suspect it's not a coincidence you found an anti feminist word removed video to post.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Right then.

1) Make claim.

2) Where's the proof?

3) You'll just dismiss it anyway.

Nah, doesn't wash. Sources, please.

I said I will post later. I need to make sure they exist first ;)  will do after work.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Cool.

I'm glad 'calling out hypocrites' was his first port of call. I suspect he agrees with the Trump take. Actually I know damn well he does. A brief look at his library will confirm his stance.

I'll also suspect it's not a coincidence you found an anti feminist word removed video to post.

He was also sending multiple tweets to his 500,000+ followers about the Quebec shooter being Muslim. No retraction though.

He's a cowardly radicaliser. No better than the Muslims who radicalise people the same way.

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

It used to be that I stayed in Off Topic to get away from the depressing bollocks that proliferated in the main forum. I now find that trend being reversed. 

People have different views. That's one of the great things about the world, surely? 

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

I said I will post later. I need to make sure they exist first ;)  will do after work.

You said that I'd dismiss it anyway. Your words.

So you've already got the excuse lined up if you don't find anything.

8 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

It used to be that I stayed in Off Topic to get away from the depressing bollocks that proliferated in the main forum. I now find that trend being reversed. 

Coming soon to Of Topic, The Ashley Westwood Thread.

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

How many westerners have been detained in the Middle East for **** all. Even if it's only 9 and not 109 it makes no difference then? Or does that not count because after all trump is the new hitler. 

That's kind of a skewed argument, isn't it. Like If (say) English people get killed in Italy, then it's a reason or excuse or OK to kill Italian people in England? It's not a fight.

Innocent people being "picked upon" anywhere is wrong, isn't it? so because despots in the Middle East do it doesn't make it OK for Trump (or anyone else) to do it.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, blandy said:

That's kind of a skewed argument, isn't it. Like If (say) English people get killed in Italy, then it's a reason or excuse or OK to kill Italian people in England? It's not a fight.

Innocent people being "picked upon" anywhere is wrong, isn't it? so because despots in the Middle East do it doesn't make it OK for Trump (or anyone else) to do it.

I see your point. Of course it's wrong what trump is doing. If he has real reasons fair enough but I very much doubt it. I'm just pointing out all this uproar when it's been going on elsewhere and not much gets said from the liberals. 

I'm more than willing after this argument has ended to all get naked,hold hands and dance in a circle with all of you. And yes I will take my white hood off ;) seriously though I don't mean to offend anyone but all I'm doing is sharing my views like everyone does. 

22 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

The rabid Christians :) yes there are some pretty sick ones but we have nowhere the same level of destruction that Islam causes. You cannot compare the two. post links in a bit if I can.

Here's a commemoration of 21 innocent people killed by Christian extremists in Birmingham -

JS51407343.jpg

I can't find anything commemorating the victims of Muslim extremism in our home city.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I see your point. Of course it's wrong what trump is doing. If he has real reasons fair enough but I very much doubt it. I'm just pointing out all this uproar when it's been going on elsewhere and not much gets said from the liberals. 

Why are you making this purely about liberals? That only liberals are against Trump?

There are people from both sides of the political corridor who are opposing Trump. Including members of his own party,

Edited by StefanAVFC

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Why are you making this purely about liberals? There are people from both sides of the political corridor who are opposing Trump. Including members of his own party,

I know that. A lot of republicans don't like trump. 

Â