U.S. Politics

maqroll

Astoundingly ignorant.

Who are the biggest victims of Muslim terrorist attacks?

Muslims. By a huge margin.

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Let's make a big fuss about the way some immigrants have been treated at airports but ignore the persecution of thousands of Christians in the Middle East. Those immigrants at the airports would of had a nice coffee whilst  Christians in the Middle East get their heads lobbed off.

This is sick. Nobody is **** ignoring anything.

Honestly, I don't want to go all post on poster but it is no surprise we have Trump and Brexit if this is genuinely what people believe.

3 minutes ago, Xann said:

Behave Rugely! Jesus.

We, us, the West, have been smashing up the Middle East for years. First because we were a nation of conquest, then because we thought it would be a good idea to put all the Jews there after WW2, then because we wanted the oil and then also to help out the Jewish people that we foolishly put there amongst their enemies.

Keep smashing stuff up and people begin to resent you. Smash up schools and societies they get a bit thick. Support tyrants because they let you have oil, their people regard you as part of the problem. Smash up their homes and they move somewhere else.

That's how we got here.

I don't agree with bombing the Middle East back to the Stone Age. But isn't the Stone Age the way some of those countries want to live anyway?  Muslim invasion of Europe? Which is happening again by the way but in a different form.

4 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I don't agree with bombing the Middle East back to the Stone Age. But isn't the Stone Age the way some of those countries want to live anyway?  Muslim invasion of Europe? Which is happening again by the way but in a different form.

Henry taken up a new lover or something?

4 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Astoundingly ignorant.

Who are the biggest victims of Muslim terrorist attacks?

Muslims. By a huge margin.

This is sick. Nobody is **** ignoring anything.

Honestly, I don't want to go all post on poster but it is no surprise we have Trump and Brexit if this is genuinely what people believe.

There are a lot of people who feel this way. People are fed up, look what's happening in the UK,US,Europe, the people are speaking. The west is moving to the right to save itself.

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

There are a lot of people who feel this way. People are fed up, look what's happening in the UK,US,Europe, the people are speaking. The west is moving to the right to save itself.

Your post has nothing to do with your vile, ignorant post about how Muslims aren't killed in the Middle East and how they have it so easy and how Christians are the only victims.

How about addressing your disgusting claims before spouting more ignorant tripe about invasions.

Just now, chrisp65 said:

Is that the start of a new argument, or are you pitching that in as a defence of keeping muslims out of europe and your mum getting a pay rise?

Never said I wanted to keep Muslims out of Europe, your putting words in my mouth. Trump is far from perfect but he was the best choice out of the two. The fact is he's president and that's that. I will admit the guy is an absolute idiot but as I said he was a better choice than the luvvie Hilary. 

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

The last few posts read like propaganda from white-supremacists ffs.

If this is the 'everyday man' attitude then we're more **** than I thought.

I do not read shit like that unless you class the mail. This is the attitude from a big percentage of people, believe me.

38 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

18 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Never said I wanted to keep Muslims out of Europe, your putting words in my mouth. Trump is far from perfect but he was the best choice out of the two. The fact is he's president and that's that. I will admit the guy is an absolute idiot but as I said he was a better choice than the luvvie Hilary. 

yep, right you are

I'll park this up now

You called it an invasion of Europe. It's not hard to see where your true rhetoric is.

Hillary a luvvie?

1) How is that an insult? What specifically made her a luvvie?

2) Calling her a centrist would be generous.

I do not read shit like that unless you class the mail. This is the attitude from a big percentage of people, believe me.

You don't need to read it. You're saying it ffs.

Muslims are invading Europe.

Europe needs to move to the right to save itself.

Apologies for invoking Godwin's Law but **** me, replace 'Islam/Muslims' with Jews and it's literally the rhetoric Hitler and the nazis used. Do you think every day Germans were as extreme as he was?

With the Mail you are not far off the propaganda Stefan suggested.

I think you are right that there are sadly a lot with views like you. Many don't express them as straight and honestly as you do though and, whilst I can't agree with anything you say on this issue, I'll credit you for that as at least it allows others to engage with you knowing exactly where you are coming from.

• Like 2

Â