Playstation 4

hogso

Well they've said they have stopped attacking Live and PSN now and wont attack it again now. So PSN should be back up tomorrow.

However they have gone after the TOR network, Anonymous told them to stand down but they didn't. Internet Wars :lol: - Guess all that would be for a different thread tho! 

It was back up for a while but down again by all reports. Frustrating time for gamers considering the time of year but it's all first world problems i guess.

It's incredibly frustrating.

If there was any point to the hacks in the first place then I might be able to understand. But there really wasn't, other than some kids trying to make a name for themselves.

Still down? :lol: I think I'm done with consoles now, for stuff I can play on a PC anyway. It's constantly getting hacked, and this is the worst one yet. Messages are a joke to send, it still doesn't even tell me when a friend has signed in. To add insult to this I have to pay £35 a year just to be able to play games online.

I've never been a PC guy but they look really appealing now I'm older and can afford a decent one. Cheap games, no online fees and the games will look and run better.

These two new consoles suck IMO, one just about plays games at my TV's resolution but has poor online services and is constantly going down. The other console tried to screw it's consumers over and embarrassingly can't run games at 1080p in 2015

Lol 2.5gb should take about 45 minutes.

This console hacks are annoying but we can't do anything about it.

As for being surprised when an update is out, well why do you turn your ps4 fully off anyway? Leave it in standby and when you sleep the patches download themselves. Stupid boy!

Â