£94.50 for Arsenal Vs Tottenham

Daniel

Tickets are more expensive than that in the United States. I went to a few MLS matchs when I was in the states and I spent nearly 100 American dollars per ticket on one match. Most matches cost me anywhere from 60-80 dollars.

Before this gets derailed, if you buy tickets at £94.50 then you are part of the problem. Clubs will charge as much as they think they can get away with, and if Arsenal are selling tickets with ease at that price then they will continue to sell them at that price. It's supply and demand and unless people vote with their wallets then it aint gonna change.

• Like 2

Tickets are more expensive than that in the United States. I went to a few MLS matchs when I was in the states and I spent nearly 100 American dollars per ticket on one match. Most matches cost me anywhere from 60-80 dollars.

Hmmm, not sure if serious. $100 at today's exchange rate is £63.

20000 long waiting list for Season Tickets, despite having 60000 seater stadium which they always sell out.

Like the Rev says, if people will pay it, they will charge it. Arsenal have some of the most affluent fans in the country. They are currently charging £55 for a replica shirt with a players name on it ON SALE INCLUDING 30% OFF.

The pricing is a joke, but here in the south east, and based in the middle of Islington people pay it.

• Like 1

Before this gets derailed, if you buy tickets at £94.50 then you are part of the problem. Clubs will charge as much as they think they can get away with, and if Arsenal are selling tickets with ease at that price then they will continue to sell them at that price. It's supply and demand and unless people vote with their wallets then it aint gonna change.

The problem is, I think it woudl take a LOT for people no longer going to work.

I'm sure somewhere like Arsenal would just keep putting the prices up and up if less people came.

Maybe I'm overreacting. But I reckon they wouldn't mind if there was 40,000 people in that stadium paying double what they could charge to get 60,000 people there.

As said by Eames, this is Islington prices. The place is crawling with yummy-mummies, middle-aged lawyers and bankers etc. When I went to the Emirates a month or so ago I was shocked about how middle-class the whole crowd were. Don't get me wrong, I'm no class warrior (in fact a bit faux-posh if truth be told) but being used to Villa Park over the years it's certainly different. I'm not surprised people would pay so much for food- every home game I go past people having full 10-round-the-table dinners at a Spanish place at £30-40 a head.

I get a burger from trinity road.

As said by Eames, this is Islington prices. The place is crawling with yummy-mummies, middle-aged lawyers and bankers etc. When I went to the Emirates a month or so ago I was shocked about how middle-class the whole crowd were. Don't get me wrong, I'm no class warrior (in fact a bit faux-posh if truth be told) but being used to Villa Park over the years it's certainly different. I'm not surprised people would pay so much for food- every home game I go past people having full 10-round-the-table dinners at a Spanish place at £30-40 a head.

I get a burger from trinity road.

That said, I **** love Islington......

Â