January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Would anyone take Luke Young back? not in harrys 25, I can remember him playing a number of times as a covering left back and doing well.

He returned to London for family reasons and isn't even in QPR's squad this season, I'm really not sure his heart is in it any more and I can understand why.

So no thanks.

Been out so what's happened with Kevin Leerdam?? I know his name has been thrown around anything concrete to go with it? Also any closer with Dale Stephens?? :)

what do you think has happened :D ...................nothing :blush:

Leerdam? Just isn't that good. Vilhena (Feyenoord) plays on the same position and every time I've seen him play blows Leerdam out of the water and yes Vilhena has more talent and is much younger plus I wouldn't mind us taking a punt on Boetius from Feyenoord also a very bright prospect. Jordy Clasie needs a good DM to play with as we don't have one our midfield would be even worse than now

Forgot to mention Martins Indi.

Edited by SempiternalVillain

Leerdam? Just isn't that good. Vilhena (Feyenoord) plays on the same position and every time I've seen him play blows Leerdam out of the water and yes Vilhena has more talent and is much younger plus I wouldn't mind us taking a punt on Boetius from Feyenoord also a very bright prospect. Jordy Clasie needs a good DM to play with as we don't have one our midfield would be even worse than now.

Boetius, Vilhena and Clasie are quality!!! I know less about Leerdam tbh but he's apparently pretty good and versatile.... can play Rb, Cm, Dm so would help out the squad a lot methinks would be better than Delph :P (not that hard to be fair)... Clasie would cost a lot more than Leerdam as his contract is up end of next season (If i've read the right thing somewhere) also Clasie got linked to Spurs in the summer!!

Boetius, Vilhena and Clasie are quality!!! I know less about Leerdam tbh but he's apparently pretty good and versatile.... can play Rb, Cm, Dm so would help out the squad a lot methinks would be better than Delph :P (not that hard to be fair)... Clasie would cost a lot more than Leerdam as his contract is up end of next season (If i've read the right thing somewhere) also Clasie got linked to Spurs in the summer!!

Pretty sure SV is Dutch so has probably seen them play a lot

Hopefully there is, not sure how much they paided for him from Swansea in the first place, 8.5m?? Wouldn't mind seeing a midfield of

Westwood (?) Sinclair Gabby

8m I think mate :) would hope there's a Buy out clause for us in with the loan! With talk earlier of Leerdam and apprently Dale Stephens more or less done we could be in for a few new faces!! (Which is very much needed).