England Drop Umbro for Nike

maqroll

Umbro is a subsidiary brand of Nike

Not for much longer though. Nike is selling Umbro, but taking all of Umbro's best contracts before it does so. Oh, and an image of the new Nike England kit has already been leaked:

PWZ0E.jpg

It's fairly plain by Nike's recent standards.

Umbro is a subsidiary brand of Nike

Not for much longer though. Nike is selling Umbro, but taking all of Umbro's best contracts before it does so. Oh, and an image of the new Nike England kit has already been leaked:

PWZ0E.jpg

It's fairly plain by Nike's recent standards.

The plaid bars give it an understated class

Admiral were one of the exceptions; generally Umbro have held the contract for as long as anyone can care to remember. I think a couple of manufacturers have made it post war, but this was in the day when it had almost zero commercial value.

Interesting to see that Admiral (another company from the North West) are a shadow of themselves; they do virtually no sportswear, just some retro sports stuff. How the mighty have fallen. I wonder what Bukta and Gola are up to these day?

While I like Umbro, it's time for a change

Nikes current French kits are superb, hopefully we will get bespoke kits like them rather than stock designs the other countries seem to get.

I'd like an all white kit but round necked with an admiral style band across the top of the chest in navy blue and red.

Â