Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

I don't really see the conspiracy. It is known that he and Lambert fell out towards the end of last season as has been confirmed by Kendrick and others and he was stripped of his shirt-number even before the injury.

It is thus quite reasonable to assume that he would've been sold if it were not for the injury and despite him being fit now, Lambert doesn't wish to use him.

How was he stripped of his shirt number before the injury? He was injured on holiday, before the squad got back for training, and before the squad numbers were issued.

So there's no reason to assume that he'd have been sold, other than rumours about a falling out with Lambert, but if the intention was/is to sell him why pretend he's injured. That makes no sense.

It's all wild speculation with no evidence or facts to support it.

My bad. I thought that the numbers were announced just before he got injured but just checked and it was a few days after.

Also, nobody is claiming the initial injury was bogus.

What is wrong with this bloke? N'zogbia was looking like starting to repay the 10 million last season, so to completely bomb him just makes no sense...

I can't believe that he was never injured, as if this was the case other teams would have been interested in him. But I really cannot fathom why he isn't allowed to train now?

#fuming

Yep, I'm calling this bullshit as well.

The internet is full of made up garbage and nothing about this rumour makes any sense. We played him last season right up until his serious injury.

The internet is also full of people who leap on the first sign of conspiracy, if it gives them a chance to ignore reason and have a good moan.

I'm pretty sure the match/ bench fees that we would have to pay, would be much less than the increase in money we'd get from finishing higher up the league if he nicked a goal or two for us. For that reason, I don't believe the stupid conspiracies.

People said the same thing about Bent, and were convinced it was true (.........until he played some more games for us near the end of the season).

I don't expect you to believe it, but it explains why he can't even be on the bench and Lambert was told to trim the wages - N'Zogbia not in the team and saving us money, means more than any points we might get. This is the plan.

I don't expect you to believe it, but it explains why he can't even be on the bench and Lambert was told to trim the wages - N'Zogbia not in the team and saving us money, means more than any points we might get. This is the plan.

However the most obvious and logical reason he's not on the bench is because he's still injured.

What would be the reason behind pretending he's still injured if he's not. The rest of the, self named, 'bomb squad' were instructed to train away from the first team squad but CNZ is instead allowed to have an extended holiday?

Why would the club do that? 

This theory is just crazy.

• Like 2

Lamberts clueless. This is not how you sell players. They have all lost value now. Keep them fit and around the squad. Most are professionals so i doubt they were bad influences. It is not the right way to get rid of these players.

I know i would prefer Darren Bent and Nzogbia upfront as apposed to the current dross we saw on the weekend. Ridiculous. Were paying Nzogbia anyway.. so why not just use him when we have such an injury crisis? Stubborn.

Because he is injured? You want an injured player to train, and to play ?

Just like dunne was? Lambert is a liar. Don't trust a word he says.

Mat Kendrick's reaction to this:

@ianashworth80 @issassin @nmashiter_star Seen the Instagram, doesn't surprise me. Bomb Squad in everything but name

And Nick Mashiter's:

@ianashworth80 @issassin @MatKendrick aware of it, agree with Mat, he's a paid up member of the Bomb Squad, regardless of PL comments.

Shame that the local media is full of kooky conspiracy theorists also...

Lambert should start earning his salary and get some of these obviously talented players performing for the club (when fit of course). Sticking them with the kids is a cop out and complete bullshite. Martinez got the Zog performing why can't Lambert?

Lamberts clueless. This is not how you sell players. They have all lost value now. Keep them fit and around the squad. Most are professionals so i doubt they were bad influences. It is not the right way to get rid of these players.

I know i would prefer Darren Bent and Nzogbia upfront as apposed to the current dross we saw on the weekend. Ridiculous. Were paying Nzogbia anyway.. so why not just use him when we have such an injury crisis? Stubborn.

Because he is injured? You want an injured player to train, and to play ?

Just like dunne was? Lambert is a liar. Don't trust a word he says.

Yes, just like Dunne was.

Dunne was injured and if you you don't believe that please explain why Dunne himself says he was injured and had no problem with Lambert.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2459753/Richard-Dunne-interview-QPR-defender-return-fitness-Harry-Redknapps-side.html

• Like 1

Mat Kendrick's reaction to this:

@ianashworth80 @issassin @nmashiter_star Seen the Instagram, doesn't surprise me. Bomb Squad in everything but name

And Nick Mashiter's:

@ianashworth80 @issassin @MatKendrick aware of it, agree with Mat, he's a paid up member of the Bomb Squad, regardless of PL comments.

Shame that the local media is full of kooky conspiracy theorists also...

Where do they say he's not injured. Where does anyone say he's not injured.

Whether he'd be part of the 'bomb squad' if fit is just pure speculation as CNZ is injured. He's not fit, unable to train ......... as he's injured.

Â