Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

now I'm shitting myself. Won 45 quid on a treble today which is all going on a Wigan win. If we are gonna go down then might as well make a few quid out if it. Jeez.

I stand to make £350 from £10 if we go down. I still can't see Wigan staying up but it's good to have insurance.

• Like 1

If Spurs don't beat Sunderland on Sunday, they will go from effectively my second team to my most hated. If I were a betting man I'd put a fuckton on them winning. I think (hope) Sunderland go down.

now I'm shitting myself. Won 45 quid on a treble today which is all going on a Wigan win. If we are gonna go down then might as well make a few quid out if it. Jeez.

I stand to make £350 from £10 if we go down. I still can't see Wigan staying up but it's good to have insurance.

Will £350 make you one of these fans who will be happy with relegation I keep hearing about?

If I had to choose I team not to win today it would have been Norwich, but I'd much rather Scumderland went down over Norwich.

I'd like Wigan to get relegated to be honest, but failing that then Sunderland can go.

If Spurs don't beat Sunderland on Sunday, they will go from effectively my second team to my most hated. If I were a betting man I'd put a fuckton on them winning. I think (hope) Sunderland go down.

Cant see it

Will £350 make you one of these fans who will be happy with relegation I keep hearing about?

**** no. Why would you even suggest that? I'd take Villa staying up any day.

I can easily see Sunderland getting a point at the notorious bottlers Spurs.

Our saving grace is that Wigan will not beat Arsenal away, no **** way. Shove last year up your arse. Arsenal never fail to get Champions League but they will if they dont beat Wigan.

We are safe. If Wigan win then my arse will be twitching but that wont happen.

Fulham ain't out the woods yet but it'd take the biggest set of stupid results to see them go down. In fact, looking at it, it'd be almost impossible because we have to play Wigan and the goal swing won't happen.

I'd love to see Di Canio take Sunderland down but to be honest I couldn't care less as long as it ain't Villa.

Fulham are safe actually (we are excluding 10 goal swings in GD) it is literally only between us, Sunderland and Wigan. Wigan must beat Arsenal now or they are down. Sunderland can ensure saftey with a draw away to Spurs if Wigan do win, and then we will need a draw too. It's all simple now.

So basically we need one of 3 things to happen to be safe...

1) Arsenal get at least a point at home to Wigan on Tuesday.

2) Sunderland lose away to Spurs on Sunday.

3) We get at least a point away to Wigan on Sunday.

All three seem very likely