Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

As for goal threats, have you not seen the form Gabby has been in?? Agbonlahor, not Benteke, won us that match at Norwich.

I firmly believe, come next weekend, we will be safe, this stupid thread will be closed and those of you getting so worked up about all this will be on here banging the 'I always had faith' Drum.

original.gif

As i was typing, you can never rely on Spuds (unless they are playing the Villa)

FFS.

Spurs will lose this meaning that Arsenal wont be bothered about doing anything on Tuesday.

Fate we are to go down.

:blink:

Truth is, anything can happen so people claiming that there is no chance of us going down are wrong and people claiming that we are doomed are wrong.  just sit tight and hopefully everything works out for us before we play Wigan or else we will have to get a result vs them which we are well capable of doing with or without Benteke

• Like 1

I'll tell you the best outcome from that Stoke match...

Spurs win. Therefore going above Arsenal. Arsenal then need to beat Wigan to regain 4th. However, that takes it to the last day and both play teams in the relegation mire. Add to that they are BIG rivals and won't want to see the other show them up, I think you can guarantee Arsenal will look to smash the shit out of Wigan come Tuesday.

original.gif

As i was typing, you can never rely on Spuds (unless they are playing the Villa)

FFS.

Spurs will lose this meaning that Arsenal wont be bothered about doing anything on Tuesday.

Fate we are to go down.

:blink:

I've listened to everyones advice, dont panic so i wont..

original.gif

If Newcastle, Sunderland, Norwich all win then they all go above us son, so then if Wigan somehow beat arsenal then they will be fired up so come last day we are the ones with the pressure

You must be shitting yourself for next season. Just think about it now, if all the other teams pick up more points than we do we'll be relegated. You must be chilled to the bone :lol:

Huh?? This makes no sense what has next season got to do with my point? Obv if we went down the whole forum would be bricking it for next season as I don't think we will be able to get straight back up

All I am saying is we needed a point and we were cruising until he got himself sent off un necessarily. Now we go in last game where we could potentially go down if results go against us today

My point is that if you're shitting yourself that if all these things happen and go against us this week, you must be petrified of the idea of a new season where there are 38 games for things to go wrong, not just 2

Middle of May and were still fretting over relegation

Christ these are sorry times

You seem positive recently? 

It's been exciting for me, with a bleakness over christmas, but since then I'm impressed. Good to see the young team turning around. As long as we stay up I think we'll be much improved next season now the time for stability has arrived. 

Every body seems to be overlooking the fact that a Spurs defeat today is irrelevant. Arsenal will need to beat Wigan no matter what the pre-match circumstances quite simply because they need to qualify 3rd & above Chelsea in order to avoid having to play a Champoins League Group qualifier.

The bottom line is that both teams will be up for it on tuesday because of their own high pressure agenda's & therefore the outcome cannot be taken for granted. As one poster stated earlier a Wigan win would be neither unsurprising or inconceivable & it would be foolish to deny this possibility at this stage.

• Like 1