Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Not only is it a last game shoot out but we go into it without Benteke

Richard no offense mate but this is overly pessimistic. You sound like it is a given that a depleted Wigan are going to go to the Emirates and beat an Arsenal side that are desperate for points to give themselves a chance of playing Champions League football next season. It simply is not going to happen.

The bookies I believe are giving 9/1 on a Wigan win. As a one off just for you as you seem to be so convinced it is going to happen I will give you odds of 10/1 on a Wigan win so long as your willing to bet £100 on it. Money can go to the foundation that Petrov has set up.

maybe pessimistic mark but its just the way our season has been

Fine if that's how you feel mate.You happy to take the bet then? Be for a good cause as well.

no why would I? Just because I'm pessimistic about us stopping up doesn't mean I have to bet on it

It's going to be us and Wigan in a last game winner takes all I can just see it now

Wigan are going to win at Arsenal then?

They did last season and it wouldn't be unlike Wigan.

Not only is it a last game shoot out but we go into it without Benteke

Richard no offense mate but this is overly pessimistic. You sound like it is a given that a depleted Wigan are going to go to the Emirates and beat an Arsenal side that are desperate for points to give themselves a chance of playing Champions League football next season. It simply is not going to happen.

The bookies I believe are giving 9/1 on a Wigan win. As a one off just for you as you seem to be so convinced it is going to happen I will give you odds of 10/1 on a Wigan win so long as your willing to bet £100 on it. Money can go to the foundation that Petrov has set up.

maybe pessimistic mark but its just the way our season has been

Fine if that's how you feel mate.You happy to take the bet then? Be for a good cause as well.

no why would I? Just because I'm pessimistic about us stopping up doesn't mean I have to bet on it

He's not saying that, but at the odds you can get, you can buy a ST with the winnings if we do go down. It's nice insurance.

Why would you? well its a chance to make a grand off £100 on something you suggested you were convinced would happen and better odds than you'd get at the bookies. If it was me I'd be happy to do it but thats me I guess. The offer will still stand though and if it makes it easier then you don't have to donate the money to charity I'd personally hand you the grand myself.

This is not about us stopping up anyway. Its about you saying that not only is the Wigan game a last game shoot out but we go into it without Benteke meaning Wigan have in your mind already beaten an Arsenal side as desperate for the points as they are. I genuinely cannot believe you could be convinced that will be the case. A slim chance of it happening maybe but to think its nailed on is madness.

Edited by markavfc40

Let's hope results go our way this weekend because I don't fancy us going to Wigan and getting anything now benteke is out

Yes because Benteke is the only decent player we have and Wigan are so bloody good.

Jesus!

Stranger things have happened mark and all I am saying is that this is pandering to the pessimist in me that's all

In terms of Wigan beating Arsenal of course there is a slim chance they will. It is though not as you suggest nailed on

In terms of us going down then stranger things have not happened. No team 5 points clear of relegation with two games to go as gone down from the Prem. It simply is not going to happen.

The only thing resting on next weeks game will be whether we can get a win and move up the league a couple of places.

Chill out and relax and enjoy the FA Cup final Richard. WIgan are playing well and might yet convince you to take my bet ;) 

dont panic guys ive found a way to make things better for the doom and gloom doubters on here

£10 on bet365 gives you a free £10 bet 

so with that £20 i stand to make £20 if wigan draw at arsenal £50 if wigan win at arsenal and £510 if we go down !!!

ive bet all year and not one a bean so i dont expect to start now !!

We are Staying up said We are staying up :-)

If a draw at Arsenal was enough to force a last day shoot out at the DW I'd probably be worrying myself to death. Fact is they need to win and I simply can not see it, id even say the bookies odds (as discussed above) are rather stingy, to much needs to happy.

Even if they pull off the unthinkable at the Emirates, there are too nany teams below us with horrible fixtures to come.

We are safe already imo