Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

I'm happy by the dramatic draw !

A lose for Wigan would have been perfect ..

I'm now thinking that Norwich Vs Stoke hasn't really gone our way !

A win against Sunderland is really important now !

Baggies did a great result ! Hope they win or their rest games ..

Wolves are down if anyone is interested.

Not yet they're not. 3 points off safety with a better goal difference than Barnsley and a game still to play. if Peterborough win tonight, they'll need a miracle, but they're not down yet

I had this game against spurs down as a loss for wigan. I also thought they'd get a point at WBA an win against swansea. If WBA beat them, that would even things out.

For us monday's game is as crucial as it gets: create a gap between us and wigan and get back in the fray with Sunderland, Norwich, Newcastle,...

Hopefully Liverpool wins today .. And it won't be a bad results .. then hopefully we win in Monday !!

If both Liverpool and ourselves win, it'll have been a very good week. We'd be 3 points off 11th place facing Norwich next week

They have West Brom though.. I can't help but think West Brom will throw it away.

I doubt it tbh. They're still able to finish ahead of Liverpool which would be huge for them

right we are 2 points clear with 3 games to play before we meet Wigan

over the next 3 games we have got to get 2 more points than Wigan do to be 4 clear come the last day

Villa: Sunderland (h), Chelsea (h), Norwich (a)

Wigan:  West Brom (a), Swansea (h),  Arsenal (a)

looking at that fans of other clubs would still bet on Wigan to go down

as Villa fans its harder to be positive but it is definitely possible

CMON BOYYYSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes sorry got a bit carried away, forgot championship has another week to go. My bad. Still I fancy Wolves to go  down. As much as I loved Deano the player, not sure of him as a manager.

he did ok at wrexham and doncaster but seems to be struggling at a big club. a bit like lambert really

even if we draw against Sunderland.. 3 points clear.. if Wigan win their game in hand.. were still even and itll goto that shoot out on the last day. Crazy crazy stuff.

Still us, Wigan, Newcastle, Norwich, Sunderland and Southampton in this race.

Monday night is as big as it gets.

Mathematically yes. realistically villa or wigan  - Wigan can't seem to win at home - we don't win unless we score late on. - Despite that spurs equaliser - things have edged ever so slightly in wigans favour today.

Those other will easily get the one win they need