Rino8

Holy shite. 25,000 tickets already sold to watch Liverpool train at the MCG on Wednesday. 40,000 expected to be sold. 40,000! To watch Liverpool train!! 

I can sort of understand the Man U thing, at least you get to see some good players.

Actually given the players that ended up showing up seeing Liverpool would have been much better. No Rooney, Young, Valencia, Nani, Hernandez and Kagawa was very disappointing. That being said they still put on a good show at the game.

Holy shite. 25,000 tickets already sold to watch Liverpool train at the MCG on Wednesday. 40,000 expected to be sold. 40,000! To watch Liverpool train!! 

I suppose thats one way to guarantee no slacking off in training!

Liverpool owner John Henry has tweeted: 'What do you think they're smoking over there at Emirates?'

According to the BBC

Given Arsenal are seemingly aware of a buy out figure, they must have been given encouragement from LS/ agent, and given his reason's for wanting out of plop are the english press I can understand them being a tad upset.

Sounds like some bullshit to me. A clause where they have to tell him about the bid?

He seems like a dumbass but I'm pretty sure he finds out about bids for him without the help of a contract clause.

BBC sport have jumped the shark this window IMO. They are just another one of the shitty meeja now.

Watching him in the friendly game that just happened here against Melbourne Victory, he seemed completely uninterested. Even after he got the assist for the second goal, he kept looking really grumpy and didn't really celebrate with his team-mates. 

:detect:

Sounds like some bullshit to me. A clause where they have to tell him about the bid?

He seems like a dumbass but I'm pretty sure he finds out about bids for him without the help of a contract clause.

BBC sport have jumped the shark this window IMO. They are just another one of the shitty meeja now.

I reckon the clause is someone bids over 40mill you can talk to them.

Then they have to give us the money we want.

Most stupid clause in contract history.

I reckon the clause is someone bids over 40mill you can talk to them.

Then they have to give us the money we want.

Most stupid clause in contract history.

Yes it seems like that is what it is. 

I wonder if his agent **** up there. 

Watching him in the friendly game that just happened here against Melbourne Victory, he seemed completely uninterested. Even after he got the assist for the second goal, he kept looking really grumpy and didn't really celebrate with his team-mates. 

:detect:

Took a long time waving to the fans on that lap of honour too... 

Cant believe Arsenal will pay the ridiculous 50 million that Liverpool are trying to get.

Hope they call their bluff and leave them with a sulking player.

Â