Electronic Cigarettes

AVFCDAN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

ok then I went out and bought one of these disposable ones for £4 and was using it yesterday (in conjunction with about 10 fags I had left)

still going on it today and I have only been picking it up and having a few drags at a time...at the moment though I am seriously thinking about going to the shop to buy some.

I have been fine on it all day but now I just really fancy a proper smoke, I have a few patches in a cupboard somewhere I mite put one on to help get me through this brutal spell.

oh and my last actual fag was at about 5pm yesterday

• 4 months later...

I've been using these for 10 days and despite a shaky start I haven't resorted to licking any ashtrays. Are there any shops in Birmingham where you can sample stuff rather than ordering off the internet?

• 10 months later...

Does anyone use the vapour pens?

I recently got one (just a cheap one to start ce7) and I must say I think they are great. I'm only into my 4th day smoke free but I can honestly say I've found it easy.

Gave up smoking cigs 13 ears ago. Been on nicotine lozenges until a month ago. In Australia the **** words removed don't allow the sale of nicotine juice, but you can order it via t'internet. So I've invested in one of these gentlemanly items:

2013-Best-Popular-E-Cigarette-E-Pipe-E-P

Pretty good, but I'm going to be investing in something more functional and powerful next.

• Like 1

Over 10 months without smoking. There are definitely other chemicals apart from nicotine which you withdraw from on giving up cigarettes.

They're regulating the ecig market in the UK so I expect prices to rise significantly. If I'm still using ecigs when it happens I'm going to learn how to make my own eliquid.

Over 10 months without smoking. There are definitely other chemicals apart from nicotine which you withdraw from on giving up cigarettes.

They're regulating the ecig market in the UK so I expect prices to rise significantly. If I'm still using ecigs when it happens I'm going to learn how to make my own eliquid.

what flavour liquid and brands do you use mate?

I started on a 'I breathe' menthol which was nice but then got another menthol which was awful. Found cherry flavour pleasant also.

There is something rather sinister about e-cigarettes but I can't quite put my finger on it.

I suppose this if for another debate, but as much as the government harp on about smokers, I bet the thought of all those millions lost in tax gives them nightmares.

what flavour liquid and brands do you use mate?

I started on a 'I breathe' menthol which was nice but then got another menthol which was awful. Found cherry flavour pleasant also.

I get a tobacco flavour liquid from really-ecigarette. Don't like the fruit, bubblegum, cheesecake etc liquids.

• Like 1

I think one thing that cigs have going for them is the residual cool factor from decades of advertising and propaganda brought to us by big tobacco.

Nothing particularly cool about ecigs, but they make you feel mildly high, like cigs do, so I like them a lot :)

Edited by CrackpotForeigner

There is something rather sinister about e-cigarettes but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Not half as sinister as the amount of lobbying the pharmaceutical companies are doing in order to protect the profits in their own nicotine delivery products.

• Like 2

I suppose this if for another debate, but as much as the government harp on about smokers, I bet the thought of all those millions lost in tax gives them nightmares.

Right up until they realise how much money it'll save from the NHS budget.

Â