Electronic Cigarettes

AVFCDAN

I've got a Riva 510 using refillable Boge cartomisers.

Not had a fag in almost a year, these things are fantastic and a lot lot cheaper than cigs.

I would recommend them to anyone. One of the best things I've ever bought.

I've been on ViP electrics for 7 months now, not sure if I've saved the small fortune that I thought I would though. Have to say they aren't as great tasting as perhaps i wanted them to be, but definitely worth it if you want to quit regular cigs as these are not proven to be harmful, yet.

I find myself puffing a lot more as its easier, especially at work sitting at my desk. A cartomiser which is advertised to be equivelent of 40 fags lasts me 2 days when a regular pack of 20 real smokes lasted me 4 days (i used to smoke strictly 5 a day), now its pretty much puff when you like, and sometimes you forget to stop as theres not butt to burn to!

The battery end needs replacing every 4-8 weeks despite being advertised to last 3 months as well - this is the most expensice bit, you have to pay £5 delivery with each order so its better to buk buy.. I'd say all in all its costing me roughly £30/month when i was paying about £45 for regular smokes

I used to smoke roll your owne ciggies, and during this time ( years and years ) I played rugby league,boxing and football and I could last a whole game ok.3 rounds in the ring was a bit more difficult but not a real problem. So my point is, do you really want to give up, or just cut down ?

With rolls you naturally don`t smoke as much because you have to have time to roll it.Also if you put a roll down it will go out.I think the real killer in taylor made cigs is the chemical they put in it to keep it burning.

Just my pennys worth.

I tried that once, thing with me I have kids so under no circumstances did I ever smoke at home. I smoked on my way to work, 2 during breaks at work, one on my way home and the last one late at night outside once the kids had gone to bed. This basically meant rollups werent practical for me as the only one I had chance to prepare was the last one.

After reading the comments on here I took the plunge and bought a couple of disposables.

I enjoyed smoking but spending £6-10 a day on the habit was starting to piss me off.

First impressions are good. Bit of a plasticy taste to start with but getting used to it. I'll probably go for this starter kit. Am I right in thinking that I will only need a bottle of E liquid on top of this?

After reading the comments on here I took the plunge and bought a couple of disposables.

I enjoyed smoking but spending £6-10 a day on the habit was starting to piss me off.

First impressions are good. Bit of a plasticy taste to start with but getting used to it. I'll probably go for this starter kit. Am I right in thinking that I will only need a bottle of E liquid on top of this?

Been thinking about getting some eCigs for a while, but hadn't researched them. I'll trust your research, and have just ordered what you've linked to, along with 3x5ml juice.

^^ If you do wish to purchase the above, it's a tenner cheaper on Liberty Flights, and they have a vast array of e-liquid flavours. Also use code ECR69 for a further 10% off.

Cheers.

Plumped for this one in the end. It's pretty similar to the Riva model. Used the same code and got free delivery.

Enjoying toking on the disposables. Once you get used to the slightly odd taste, they are really good.

The plan is to reduce the nicotine with each order until I'm using the 5mg or zero liquids.

I've been using Matchless Rechargeable after trying out their disposables. So far I am very impressed and even looks like the real thing.

Well, I received my Riva 510 starter kit and a couple of e-liquids on Saturday while I was at the West Ham game. Charged and built it Sunday morning, and gave it a try. Haven't had a fag since. Wasn't actually intending to give up straight away, and have about 30 cigarettes sitting on my shelf, but I no longer particularly want them. Now on day two, no cravings, no moods, and happily vaping away on my new bit of kit. Ace.

Well, I received my Riva 510 starter kit and a couple of e-liquids on Saturday while I was at the West Ham game. Charged and built it Sunday morning, and gave it a try. Haven't had a fag since. Wasn't actually intending to give up straight away, and have about 30 cigarettes sitting on my shelf, but I no longer particularly want them. Now on day two, no cravings, no moods, and happily vaping away on my new bit of kit. Ace.

Great bit of kit, enjoy! And congratulations on kicking the evil weed.

Has anyone tried the disposable ones like Skycig?

Thinking of going for this kit

:shock: Be careful..... 2012 is the year it all changes. On 24th August SkyCig becomes self aware

:o

Now in English please....

It was a poor Terminator/Terminator 2 reference.

I'm now going to weep in a corner. :cry:

I ordered from www.e-lites.co.uk

Used a code from the sun for 200 fags worth for free so the whole lot cost me 23 quid.

Will report back how I'm getting on in a few days, hopefuly it inspires someone else to take the plunge.

Has anyone tried the disposable ones like Skycig?

Thinking of going for this kit

Reading through the forums on this category of e-cigs, the JacVapour V1P PCC is the one most people recommend. (use code ECR69 for 20% off)

If you do order this one, then pick up an extra V3i battery or two and a bottle of e-liquid (18 mg classed as 'high')

I might get one of these when I start my next job.

There's plenty of video reviews on www.e-cig-reviews.com (categories are listed on the left hand side).

• 2 weeks later...

I've had my e-lite for 2 weeks today, working wonders for me at the minute, started using it with the intention of cutting out a few cigarettes but I've cut right down now, I've probably had 20 fags in 2 weeks but about 12 of them are accountable to 2 all day drinking sessions when I was quite happy to have a few, apart from that I've smoked about 8 fags in 14 days.

My chest has cleared right up and I'm running further and easier at the gym than ever before, it's all been rather easy.

Â