Electronic Cigarettes

AVFCDAN

Think its Water Vapor.

They contain a tube of nicotine, otherwise there would be no point to them.

It only holds a few ml of the stuff and it is supposed to release a couple of drops into the water vapour when you suck on them. The trouble is the cheap ones have been known to squirt the whole lot in one go.

It wouldn't be enough to kill you but it does give you the shakes.

My mate had a cheap one and had to keep recharging all the time and barely got anything out of each cartridge, obviously I don't want to spend a small fortune on it but I'm struggling to find out which ones are actually any good.

My mate had a cheap one and had to keep recharging all the time and barely got anything out of each cartridge

So he must have been up to about 100 a day?

My mate used to be a heavy smoker, but after getting one of these he only has about 5 proper cigarettes a month. They are also odourless. I'm not sure what make/brand he uses, all i know is he buys all the stuff and makes his own vapour liquid rather than buy the already made cartridges. I'm not sure if the whole electronic cigarette thing is cheaper than buying proper cigarettes, but my mate says the whole not smelling of smoke and actually getting him to cut down is worth it.

I've seen a few articles recently that the Government don't like them, but i think it's because they don't make any money from them.

I've got an e-lite, cost £40 for the battery, 80 "smokes",and yeah, well worth it. It works out to £2 for 20 smokes but u can buy 100 for £8 off the net. They take a hit of getting used too, there a bit more of a metalic taste.

As a former smoker I think these are brilliant. They have disposable ones in the shops here at about half the price of a regular pack. What I like about the disposables is an alternative when you have a major urge (on the piss or bad day) to get a fag or two in. You can pop down to the shop buy a disposable get a decent hit of nicotine and then **** it away afterwards as opposed to buying a pack of fags which more often than not ends up sending spiraling back into the habit.

As a quitting tool I could also see them being quite effective, switch to e-ciggs and gradually cut down without the massive expense of other cessation aids like Nicorette.

I used to work with someone who now works at a company who make these, they are called OK Smokey. Never personally tried one of them but alot of people at work bought one of him and said they were pretty good. I'm tempted to give them a go, never know he might be able to do me a deal 8)

Â