Seven minutes of terror (Mars landing, today)

The_Rev

Very impressive stuff.

"The chances of anything coming from Mars was a million to one - but still they come..."

Well,now I really am confused.

Where do mars bars come from then ?

The Milky Way Galaxy.

Very impressive stuff.

"The chances of anything coming from Mars was a million to one - but still they come..."

Well,now I really am confused.

Where do mars bars come from then ?

The Milky Way Galaxy.

Over here we have milko bars as well.I thought they came from the milky way galaxy.

Now I am even more confused !

Next thing you will be telling me is that satin material doesnt come from saturn.

A Mars bar is called a Milky Way in the US. True story.
So what's a Milky Way called then?

I'm still pissed off about Marathon being renamed Snickers. If Twix becomes Raider I'm going to declare war.

Great scientific achievement and all that but surely it didn't warrant 3 mins of whooping and Hollering from inside NASA ..I know they are Americans but wouldn't a simple handshake have done ?

Great scientific achievement and all that but surely it didn't warrant 3 mins of whooping and Hollering from inside NASA ..I know they are Americans but wouldn't a simple handshake have done ?

It's not often people get to experience the joy of jumping up and down, hugging each other and screaming at the top of their lungs...sports fans are really the only sector of society who get to do that...I'll give these nerds a pass on this one....

They made a $2.5billion bet which just came in. I recon you'd be jumping up and down a bit as well...

Meh when Mrs Einstein came up with e=mc2 I bet Albert merely said well done woman now get back in that kitchen and don't burn my egg

Bit of decorum is all I'm saying

Â