Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

Villa will absolutely snap their hands off at 10 mil, not to mention if there's a formal bid from Man U his head will likely be turned anyway. 

I think you are underestimating Villa here.

Benteke's s head was turned was it not, we refused to do a deal with Spurs unless they matched our fee.

Downing's head was turned was it not, we only accepted 20million.

Young in his last season, we managed to do a deal with United at 16million.

Barry we managed to do a deal with City for 12million with one year remaining.

Vlaar is an important player as well as the captain, if you think 5 days before the deadline, we'd do a deal for 10million, I really do doubt it.

Yes but apart from Benteke all those players left and suitable replacements were never brought. As you point out if the player wants to go we seem to have very fight in us these days and if Ron wants to go  can't see us stopping him especaially to a club where fees are not an issue?

I'm not debating whether we can stop him however IMO we will not at this point in time sell him for 7 to 10m. It'll be a lot higher than that due to the factors of United being desperate, Vlaar being our captain, also having a good World Cup. Anyway not long to go and we will soon find out.

Villa will absolutely snap their hands off at 10 mil, not to mention if there's a formal bid from Man U his head will likely be turned anyway. 

I think you are underestimating Villa here.

Benteke's s head was turned was it not, we refused to do a deal with Spurs unless they matched our fee.

Downing's head was turned was it not, we only accepted 20million.

Young in his last season, we managed to do a deal with United at 16million.

Barry we managed to do a deal with City for 12million with one year remaining.

Vlaar is an important player as well as the captain, if you think 5 days before the deadline, we'd do a deal for 10million, I really do doubt it.

Yes but apart from Benteke all those players left and suitable replacements were never brought. As you point out if the player wants to go we seem to have very fight in us these days and if Ron wants to go  can't see us stopping him especaially to a club where fees are not an issue?

I'm not debating whether we can stop him however IMO we will not at this point in time sell him for 7 to 10m. It'll be a lot higher than that due to the factors of United being desperate, Vlaar being our captain, also having a good World Cup. Anyway not long to go and we will soon find out.

I don't think it will be an issue anyway as Manure will want to sign a Brazilian or Argie for £40m and will end up with David Luiz MkII on £200k per week just to appease their fans.

Vlaar's sale would be Fox's remit wouldn't it? If he's even half the smooth operator we've been lead to believe, letting him go for anything less than £10-15m would be madness imo. That's assuming Manure even make a bid, which as others have already said, seems less and less likely with each passing hour.

This is manure right desperate manure who are like an aging actress trying desperately to cling to her looks that have faded years ago and she can no longer compete with the prettier actresses coming along,  so desperate is she for her past glories she is wasting her ammased fortune on cosmetic surgery that everyone can see is cosmetic.

I'd take 20M and Wellbeck on a permanent transfer

10 mil + Kagawa + Wellbeck.

Despite their recent woes Manchester United have a fair few players that would seriously improve us. I would rather get a couple players in exchange than get money that unless we operate abroad on unproven talents won't stretch far at all. That said I'd rather we just keep Vlaar all things considered. 

They just paid £16m plus a fully expensed Nani on loan for 12months for a dodgy looking left back form Portuguise league with no Prem experience. So They can have Vlaar for £20m plus fully paid up Welbeck and Evans on loan for 12 months?

Â