Stephen Ireland

omariqy

As I said, anyone there would be better than how we're playing at the moment without Ireland.

Banna would be ok. But everytime he plays he sits really deep and tries to do everything from a quarterback position. I don't know if that's how he's told to play or if he's ill disciplined, positionally.

Bannan would get munched by a any decent defensive midfielder.

He played better out wide against Swansea, but struggled out there against Southampton. I really don't know where Bannan's best position is, but out of the way of physical midfielders is probably it.

Bannan's best position is on the bench with splinters in his arse

No way he should be in the starting eleven it just shows how weak our squad is when were having to rely on average players like him

This is bad news if Ireland is out for any length of time were already lacking in the CM department especially experience wise

So Ireland had a shot and is credited with an assist does that mean CI's opinion is changing as that was his main criticism leveled at the player last week?

Whilst it was a misplaced pretty woeful shot, it goes down as an assist. We can't take that away from him. He didn't create anything else mind you.

NZogbia just seems to be getting worse for me.

I'm not sure he'll ever fit in here.

It's certainly true his form has dipped badly for a while now, but I wouldn't cast him aside as a flop just yet. Lets not forget he had the second highest assist count last season, so he was only the second least worst last season in that respect.

NZogbia just seems to be getting worse for me.

I'm not sure he'll ever fit in here.

It's certainly true his form has dipped badly for a while now, but I wouldn't cast him aside as a flop just yet. Lets not forget he had the second highest assist count last season, so he was only the second least worst last season in that respect.

:D

that's what the "player of the season" award should have been called last year. "The Least Worst Player of the Season"

Someone who was a fan of his might proffer that with him on the pitch we were 1-0 up and should have been 2-0 up at half time and that without him we lost the 2nd half 4-0. I suppose it depends which agenda you're pushing :) Stay strong though people. Never. Ever. Give. In.

Even none fans of SI can agree with that.

I am clearly in the 'not liking SI squad'. However I also accept that if the manager is to play the diamond formation that he is currently employing then he is probably the only player in our squad equipped to play such a roll.

On Saturdays evidence when he went off it changed the complete balance of the side and we just went to pot.

So unfortunately I think I may have to accept that he will be part of the team for the forseeable future.

Â