General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General Krulak here:

1. Yes, I have met General Sir Michael Jackson....a most impressive officer.

2. Our price for Barry is our price...we have not fallen off of it.

3. Budget crunch will not effect transfer budget...nor will proposed FIFA/UEFA regulations hinder MON at this time.

4. Games will be televised as of this time.

5. I think Germany will win EURO 2008. I did not think they would at the beginning...I was pulling for the Dutch and did not think the Germans were playing well. They have got it together now and I think they will win.

6. I am not a hard liquor fan.

General

With the new training pithes at Bodymoor Heath being at the back will fans still be allowed to see the players train and have the chance to get a autograph and picture still as it is a great chance for some fans to see there idols up close,Thanks :winkold:

General Krulak here:

1. The Club does not have a "target" for the number of youth team players who move to first team...that will depend a good deal on what MON sees in the month ahead and what type of player comes into our Squad.

2. In fact, we are building viewing stands in the back so that the fans will be able to watch the team practice. It will be MUCH better than the current situation.

Hi General, first just to say what a great idea the unvieling of the new shirt in Brindley place is, high profile in the middle of the city, with plenty of new signings eh 8)

Just a quick question the the renewal dates almost up for all stands any up to date news on the number of ST's renewed, a few weeks ago the target was being over acheived so would expect more than 90% renewal.

General,

With reference to the unvveiling of the new kit (July 7th @ Brindley Place). I work in Brindley Place so would be more then happy to entertain the players and staff that will be part of this.

just a quick thank you regarding the kit unveiling

once again in demonstrates the clubs philosophy of placing the fans back at the heart of the club, and i couldnt be happier

Thank you

c-krulak

I think its about time you chose an Avatar.

Here y'go General, I saved you the aggro ;-)

o144491143cl0.jpg

Imageshack is being crap, try this:

o144491143b32.jpg

General Krulak here:

1. I am glad the fans are happy about the location of the kit unveiling....you all hit the nail on the head...we were looking for a place that the fans could get to and see...and looking for a place that would continue to move us towards a "Bright Future." I think it will be a great day and hopefully bring more attention to your Club. Wait until you see the kit with acorns on the front...dynamite!!!

2. 5-1!!!! What a great day...and evening. I am still recovering.

3. Season Ticket sales continue to go extremely well....ahead of schedule by a good amount.

General Krulak here:

1. I am glad the fans are happy about the location of the kit unveiling....you all hit the nail on the head...we were looking for a place that the fans could get to and see...and looking for a place that would continue to move us towards a "Bright Future." I think it will be a great day and hopefully bring more attention to your Club. Wait until you see the kit with acorns on the front...dynamite!!![/b]

Please don't tease us, we've been on here for months now trying to get clues to what it's going to be like!!!! :twisted::twisted: Any chance or a brief discription? or maybe a clue to the away colour? Please, Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Pleasev Please Please

Hi General,

I know you don't deal with transfers and you probably won't appreciate me asking this, but can you indicate whether or not we are 'close' to any deals (by close I mean complete within the next week or so). I know there are still 3 weeks until the first game and a lot can happen in that time, but can you give us an indication of how things are going please.

Many Thanks