General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

general, have to congratulate everyone involved in the youth setup at our club...

not only are they classy on the pitch, but reacting superbly to a harsh defeat... some real gems in the youth setup...

and a proud night... cracking turn out from the fans too..

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi General

Would just like to add my voice to the other congratulations to the Youth team and staff who had a great cup run unfairly ended last night. It was a great night and a fantastic turnout from the fans it has to be said. I hadn't been to a youth game since we won the final against Everton a few years back but I will definitely be watching them more often now as I was well impressed with the performance. The lads showed a great maturity for their age, far more so than the petulant brats of Chelsea who should be punished for their disgraceful behaviour at the final whistle. The same goes for their coaching staff who should know better and be setting an example. Will the club be taking any further action on this?

Hi General

Like so many others, I was at the game last night and infuriated by the behaviour of the Chelsea players. Our lads had just fought so hard and were gutted to have lost in the semi-final, so the fans were singing to show how proud we are of them. For a few Chelsea players (their sub keeper, that Kakuta fella and another one) to be ridiculously immature was absurd. If they don't grow up, they won't have a future in the game. I urge the club to take further action over this as it is unacceptable, and to congratulate the lads on a great achievement and keeping their heads when the Chelsea lads were losing theirs.

General, on the general theme, I think we know MON does not condone the typ of antics both the Chelsea youth and senior teams showed last night

If possible could you say if there are internal measures took against any player who trys ad intimadtes officials like we see every game with John terry

General, Firstly could you pass on my thanks to the club for such a well organised night on Wednesday, this game was obviously well publicised.

Secondly, There is a lot being said at the moment about respecting the ref and although i think the standard of refereeing is poor this season i think it would make a big statement to the rest of English football if a large club like ourselves voluntarilly adopted the rugby rule where only the team captain can approach the ref.

I know Villa don't have a major problem with this but i think other clubs may follow. Barnet have done this off their own back and it has massively reduced the amount of yellow cards it has received. You don't have to be a lip reader to see some of abuse the likes of Rooney give the ref and this is getting so out of control now that it has been reported that children playing under 12's football are starting to copy the players they see on television each week and surround and abuse the ref.

Would there be a chance that Villa could lead the way on this, the good publicity we would get would be huge, and we may be able to teach some kids how it should be done. We must in my opinion lead by example and i see only positives from doing this.

Hi General,

when is the witton train station and bridge getting its facelift? I thought it was happening in feb?

Also, seeing as the holte end now has scaffolding on it are the mosaics imminent?

Cheers

UTV

There has been a change of ownership re the trains and the new owners want to deck out the stations as I understand it in their own corporate colours and its holding things up . Think externally it won't be a problem and is still going ahead but the change of ownership has put it all on hold .

General,

Is it true that you once dressed up as the Easter bunny and entertained the Presidents kids on the White House lawn?

If so, any chance of a repeat performance in front of the Holte End for us tomorrow against Sunderland?

OBE

General,

Ive got a little moan to have about one of the catering staff in the holte upper today. Firstly it took a while for him to recognise i was there after he constantly served people around me. However when i did get served i ordered chips and curry sauce and a bottle of coke. The menu in 'meal deal 2' says £4, so i gave him a £5 note. He then started counting out silver coins and gave me 90p change. So I then said 'is it not £4?' To which he replied 'WHAT?' along with a discusting look. So i pointed out it says £4 on the board and i gave you a £5 note. He then started huffing for some unknown reason and frantically pressing buttons on the till and after failing to open the till, he called the supervisor over and i got my pound coin which was slammed on the counter.

Now im not a tight arse and it wasnt the 10p that i was fussed about, im amazed that the staff dont know the menu and more importantly how i was spoken to. Now i work wih customers all day and if i spoke to one like that i would be out of the door. Im not saying sack the lad, but get them trained on the menu and how to speak to customers and how to use the tills.

Thank you.

General,

That's three home performances in a row (with huge attendances) where the team has created nothing and the two goals we have scored have been from a set piece and a penalty. It's just not good enough nor is it acceptable.

After two disapointing transfer windows in which MON has done next to nothing do you now feel it's fair to say, like the majority fans thought, that the chickens have finally come home to roost?

General, In full support of Randy, yourself and everyone else but one small grip - Can we please have a change in the beer, no offense but being able to grab a bottle in quick time from the sandwich stall during half time is great, but the Carlsberg all season has tasted stale. No longer feel like a drink at half time purely because i'll regret it all second half.

General,

Hi,

In this time of negativity I would just like to thank you for all you have done for us, the supporters. I would also like to thank the staff that you come in contact with that help you carry out the jobs that we the supporters ask of you.

The easiest one to make an example of is when the powers that be, maybe you even agreed that it may be a good idea, music after a goal was scored.

Straight after the game it was played at, there was an influx of people saying please stop the music, maybe in not such a kind way but you took the feedback on and it never happened again.

This is a prime example of how important you are to us and this club.

Now I know you are much more important to us than this and much more you and the staff have looked after but I felt that this was a good example to show you and all reading this that how you are a great gateway between the fans and the club.

(I know you have at least 4 members of higher staff reading this thread along with you)

We know you are just like us at this stage and you feel the pain as much as we do, you are Villa now I and we can see this from your mini match reports and your comments about the team.

Excuse the comments about MON most believe in him and those who don’t should read this and see it is not your decision or place to make comments about his managerial skills or how he is doing, this will all be sorted and addressed in a place that is not here.

I could not be happier with how the fan relations are going, you are top part of that, but we are all disappointed in what has happened in the last couple of weeks but what I am sure of is that all the people involved with Aston Villa are feeling it as much as we are and it will be addressed.

Mr. Learner or indeed Mr. O’Neil are not where there are or where they are going because they don’t know what’s going on.

I am, like everybody else disappointed in what has happened, but I do know we are going forward and believe we will get there sooner rather than later.

This is not a kiss ass post but just the facts as I see them.

Cheers,

David

General, In full support of Randy, yourself and everyone else but one small grip - Can we please have a change in the beer, no offense but being able to grab a bottle in quick time from the sandwich stall during half time is great, but the Carlsberg all season has tasted stale. No longer feel like a drink at half time purely because i'll regret it all second half.

I would go along with this General but to be fair others will say Carlsberg is fine.

exactly - I like Carlsberg - goes down easily and isn't annoyingly strong. It isn't the best beer, but if you want a proper lager ( IMo like 1664 ) you don't wolf it down in 10 minutes ;)

I'd still love to be able to drink in the stands, football seems to be the only sport where it's not allowed. I suppose I do understand the reasons but if there's any chance of a change that'd be swell!

Happy Easter General!

General,

We have been here before, close to making a breakthrough only to see it slip away. The difference now is that this time we have an owner that is everything we would hope for and a manager that is one of the best around. However the perception amongst many is that once again we did not push on and show some ambition in the transfer market. The fear is that once again it will slip away. When others around (such as Portsmouth) buy 2 players that would have made us better, added competition and cover, etc. we buy a player that is struggling in our reserve team and sell 2 of our better backup young players. This is reason the fear still lingers in the back of our minds. So keep up the great work and know that we are behind you 100% - just understand that some will question our true ambition. The buck appears to stop with MON, I understand that and it is not your remit to interfere with player dealings but if you have any forum to pass on the pulse of the fans then please do so. Do not let the momemntum disappear because others show greater ambition and are willing to take a risk or two. Nuff said!