FIFA 13

GarethRDR

Hope it's fixed soon. Very annoying.

Also annoying is looking at my mate's FUT squad, and he has Messi in there! Said recently that he wasn't a big fan of Ultimate Team, although has been playing it a bit, and got Messi in a free gold pack. I've opened 30+ gold packs and the best I've got is an in-form Weidenfeller!

Going to need to find a formation that fits everybody in then?

It's pretty rare that everybody is on at the same time anyway so it usually works out, i'm good to play anywhere though,

Not sure we'd get into division 1 though, in the normal seasons there is a bit of a jump around division 4 in difficulty. Probably the same on clubs

Anyone having problems with their custom formations when playing friends?

In the menu before the game my formations don't show up, but if we start the game and go to team management they are all there?

**** EA!

Played 2 ultimate team online league games, winning both. Get kicked off the EA servers and it gave me a loss in both.

I'll probably get relegated from div 1 now, won't get the title winning coins bonus and it's completely massacred my DNF modifier. Cost me thousands of coins there, rocket polishers

Make it 3 times in 4 games, this is such bollocks. :(

And 4 in 5. Relegated purely from EA servers, that's a **** joke. I was in a party and stayed on XBL so certainly weren't my net, unreal.

That's an ongoing problem Ryan. They're working on it. Apparently...

Yeah like they've been working on the web app issue that's been on going since release! They've had a proper nightmare launch this year!

We had to remove a few of the more recent players for the time being as we have way too many players, so people like Lockstock, Warnock and Jimbob will be the first reserves for when we don't have enough players.

Also, wait until you are invited to the xbox party before joining the match room so we are a bit more organised

We were pushing our luck a bit last night :lol: that open goal was worse than Torres against United, we got to Div 3 through the skin of our teeth

I had all that stuff with my trade pile this morning, but found that if you click every card (did this in the web app) that has been sold in your trade pile, then go off the trade pile (for example onto your watch list) then back again, it will have got rid of the items you clicked on before. However, this means more previously sold items appear, and you have to repeat the process until they've all gone. I did it though, as there are a few items I wanted to list, and my trade pile kept showing as full.

Â