FIFA 13

GarethRDR

We do need to assign positions..

From what I remember, Avfcforever is a ST/RS/LS, troon is a RM/LW, I'm a CM/CAM & Any, Olympic is a CM/CAM, KidLewis is LM, Rino a CM, Kurt a CDM, Gareth is a *cough* GK, Cetvillain is anywhere in midfield

I think that's everyone.. we try and leave the defence clear so that it doesn't get confusing being Any, but we've got to the stage where we have too many outside of defence. We'll have to get everyone to say where they want to go, maybe it's fairer if the people who have most appearances pick first, so Alex... :)

I've only played the two so far with you lot on Friday night. My guy is a box to box CDM, but can really play anywhere in midfield.

I have yet to play an online match nearly a month after the release. Still the same error message comes up every time I try to play an online match. I have gotten quite bored of manager mode already considering that is all I can play. I really want to play online but EA servers wont let me.

So had my first Career Mode crash last night. Had a 2nd season game on Saturday August 31st (transfer deadline day) so the game gives me a fixture on that day. However the game is programmed to run deadline day first, which I thought was odd. Then I find out that the game sims the match you have on deadline day, which for me just happened to be a 1-0 defeat to Blues. **** ace work EA. It's irrelevant though as the game crashed straight after that anyway. It's the little things that piss me off immensely.

I was pathetic towards the end :lol:

We've got promoted quite quickly so maybe the attackers are better and I can't show off as much at the back, we still won the majority though.

I think Div 1 is possible as we outplay almost every team we come up against

Pieface is a good addition as when I've been in trouble at the back he's helped me out a few times, plus he has a awesome afro :D

I've not had too many problems with Ultimate Team so far, but my watch list and trade pile have now been broken for around an hour. It's the first time I've played since the update, so I'm not sure if this has something to do with it. Either way, it's annoying, and I hope it's fixed before I get my next lot of MS Points and want to buy packs!

So, whats the consensus on this then? My last Fifa was 11, and I'm universally bad at the game (I genuinely don't understand why, but thats another story), and I've got absolutely no interest at all in the Ultimate Team stuff.

Worth a purchase? Broken? Likely to get me hacked and my MS Points spent by chaps in Shanghai?

I've not had too many problems with Ultimate Team so far, but my watch list and trade pile have now been broken for around an hour. It's the first time I've played since the update, so I'm not sure if this has something to do with it. Either way, it's annoying, and I hope it's fixed before I get my next lot of MS Points and want to buy packs!

I've sold Dzeko and he's still in my Trade Pile as it "Completes", but more worryingly sold Szeczny and he's no longer in my trade pile AND I don't have the coins in my account. **** useless twunts at EA.

Yeah, I had several players whose auctions had expired (some sold, some unsold) on my trade pile but I couldn't do anything with them. I think I've got the coins, but not sure if I have all of them as I had a few items on there. It seems to be functioning now, although I do still have one item that has sold but it keeps showing up.

My watch list, on the other hand, is buggered. I have a lot of items there, which have all expired now (some won, some not) but when I try to do anything with any of them, be it removing items I missed out on or selecting those I've won, I just get a message about the Auction House being busy. I've had that before, but never for this long - it's been a few hours now.

Â