FIFA 13

GarethRDR

Can't quite work out what it is but I don't like this years as much. Something (or more likely lots of things) are different.

A few things I have noticed though is: first touch, I'm playing with Schalke and Affelay/Farfan etc are misplacing the easiest of first touches but then playing vs Newcastle Ben Arfa controls a 40 yard crossfield lob perfectly. Also I've lost count the amount of times on my passes has hit the ref. Might just be my internet but I never seem to be able to have time to get a shot off when under pressure online. Oh and headers, I used to win EVERY header on Fifa 12 no matter what, can't seem to win any on this years.

Can't quite work out what it is but I don't like this years as much. Something (or more likely lots of things) are different.

A few things I have noticed though is: first touch, I'm playing with Schalke and Affelay/Farfan etc are misplacing the easiest of first touches but then playing vs Newcastle Ben Arfa controls a 40 yard crossfield lob perfectly. Also I've lost count the amount of times on my passes has hit the ref. Might just be my internet but I never seem to be able to have time to get a shot off when under pressure online. Oh and headers, I used to win EVERY header on Fifa 12 no matter what, can't seem to win any on this years.

I have these problems too. It's weird. The ref and Stephen Ireland are having an affair as they are constantly touching eachother.

Also corners - I concede a goal via a corner every game. Used to be excellent at defending them but now I have no idea how to defend them,

Getting a lot of freezes in Career mode, one of which has **** me off no end; I bought one of the "club takeovers" from the EASFC catalogue for my VVV-Venlo career. Loaded up said career, the money appeared, happy days. Then the game crashed, I had to reload to an earlier point and the money had vanished. So I went back onto EASFC, and the takeover item was still shown as "bought", with no option to re-purchase (I've a plethora of points so wouldn't have been too bothered spending 'em a second time). **** furious. :bang:

This years seems to be riddled with bugs. Really pissing me off now. Still can't access my FUT web app, and every time I try to access Ultimate Team on my console it requests a new secret question. EA have **** up with the launch this year, fingers crossed the bugs are resolved soon.

Having played it some more today I cannot believe how flawed it is. I don't understand why EA feel they have to keep changing things and in the end just make it ten times **** worse.

There was a couple of things that needed changing from last year but generally I didn't have any gripes with the gameplay. This years is just **** unreal in how bad it is. Everything from passing, first touch, heading, finishing, AI movement, AI defensive positioning etc, etc...

I create a **** load of chances but they always seem to go wide or the keeper saves them then the opposition will just lump it forward play a one-two and bang it's a goal. So **** annoying. I was really good on last years and I can already see myself getting so pissed off with this years that I will hardly play it.

I'll be on tonight at around 8.30 so everyone try and get on then.. Are we mic-ing it up or is everyone too shy? :D

List what position you want to play too and ill try and accommodate that with the formation, like I said I've reserved ST :)

Â