FIFA 13

GarethRDR

My fifa is still complete crap. No players have their proper names and I can never play an online match cause it says that opponent constantly quits. Have yet to play on line and I can't even view my line-ups cause I have no idea what player is which. The names aren't even remotely similar.

The most Ive spent on one player is 3500, on Michel Bastos, saw him going for 5k but got lucky I think.

Now got 4 sides to choose from, SerieA, Eredivisie, Ligue1 and a Bbva side. Most of the players aren't even rare cards but all have full chemistry. I'm convinced that plays a role in it, the amount of times I've beat a Worlds best 11, they have better players but lesser chemistry.

Played my first match in Division 3 on FUT last night, and went 2-0 down in the first 14 minutes. I then scored the next four goals, and the other guy got one back but it finished 4-3. That was a great game, although I did lose the following one.

Now I've played quite a bit, FIFA 13 seems to have been subtly improved compared to FIFA 12 in all the right ways, and it plays excellently. I feel like I'm more in control of the players. It still has a few faults, and EA can still be arseholes, but it's a fantastic game and I'm really enjoying it.

Had my first bad experience of the EA servers last night when I got disconnected during a FUT game, the game then froze trying to get back to the game menu. DNF modifier ****, you think by now they could differentiate between that happening and people switching off their machine in a huff.

I'm getting similar on seasons.

It's only a game, but still, I don't want my record getting **** because EA are incapable of doing anything right.

Happened again. 13-0-4 record on seasons. 1 win and 3 losses were due to that stupid freeze after half time. :(

This is the best Fifa yet but I still think the gameplay is a little too quick.

Supposedly it is like a football sim if you play on manual, I might make the conversion to it soon and challenge myself...

This is the best Fifa yet but I still think the gameplay is a little too quick.

Supposedly it is like a football sim if you play on manual, I might make the conversion to it soon and challenge myself...

If you fancy a few practice matches on manual i'm game :D

First match in Div4 with me 4-2 up, he quits on the replay and it 'determines the match result'. My Div4 record is 0-0-0 after the determination..

**** you EA.

When this happened last year, it took upto an hour for the result to come through.

I did actually get the win, but only after the next game, which I lost as I was too pissed off about not getting the win from the previous. So still a big **** you to EA.

Â