FIFA 13

GarethRDR

Yep.

Without our Claret and Blue glasses on, why would they put Villa Park in the game at this point?

Villa Park is a fantastic historic stadium. I know we haven't been doing that well in the league of late but VP along with Goodison Park should both definitely be in the game.

But so is Elland Road, and Goodison as you mention. They don't put in many stadiums, and at the moment we're not a big team so I don't see why they'd put it in, especially in this iteration.

Plus, apart from Villa fans, there's not a lot of people who would buy the game who would care if VP is in it or not.

A few years ago and there may have been more reason to include it. But now, I don't think it would be worth the work.

(Obvioulsy I would LOVE VP to be in it. I just don't think it makes much sense from EA's point of view)

Yep.

Without our Claret and Blue glasses on, why would they put Villa Park in the game at this point?

Villa Park is a fantastic historic stadium. I know we haven't been doing that well in the league of late but VP along with Goodison Park should both definitely be in the game.

But so is Elland Road, and Goodison as you mention. They don't put in many stadiums, and at the moment we're not a big team so I don't see why they'd put it in, especially in this iteration.

Plus, apart from Villa fans, there's not a lot of people who would buy the game who would care if VP is in it or not.

A few years ago and there may have been more reason to include it. But now, I don't think it would be worth the work.

(Obvioulsy I would LOVE VP to be in it. I just don't think it makes much sense from EA's point of view)

How many non-Spurs fans would care about White Hart Lane being in the game?

I just don't think a team should have to be doing really well at the time the game is made for their stadium to be put into the game.

Wouldn't even mind if they released stadiums as DLC. Would certainly be a good way to make money.

Yep.

How many non-Spurs fans would care about White Hart Lane being in the game?

A lot more than would care about Villa Park.

And there are a lto more Spurs Fans than Villa fans I'd wager.

Anyway, pointless debate. It would be nice, but can't see VP making an appearance anytime soon.

Some prices for tomorrow have been announced now, for those of you (like me) who are wanting to get it in-store on release day. The following prices are for the standard edition:

Sainsbury's are selling the game for £34.99 on Xbox 360 and PS3 until Sunday.

Asda seem to be doing it just short of £40, no offer there really.

Tesco are selling the game for £39, but are also doing an offer where you can get it for £29 if it's purchased with any of the following:

- Xbox Live 2100 Points card (£17.87)

- Xbox Live 4200 Points Card (£34.87)

- Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership Card (£34.97)

- £25 PSN card

- £35 PSN card

Morrison's are yet to announce anything.

There are slightly better deals online, but obviously at this stage you won't be getting the game tomorrow as you'll be waiting for delivery. Not much information about Ultimate Team yet, either, although I'd suggest the Tesco offer represents an alternative - you could buy some points along with the game, and then you can buy the packs with it when you want, rather than opening just one per week.

... Not much information about Ultimate Team yet, either, although I'd suggest the Tesco offer represents an alternative - you could buy some points along with the game, and then you can buy the packs with it when you want, rather than opening just one per week.

Also I reckon it might work out better doing it that way, using the new Fifa Points system you can buy packs in bulk and get discount!

I'm going to be receiving 48 free packs because I bought the Season Pass and Ultimate Edition of Fifa :D

Some prices for tomorrow have been announced now, for those of you (like me) who are wanting to get it in-store on release day. The following prices are for the standard edition:

Sainsbury's are selling the game for £34.99 on Xbox 360 and PS3 until Sunday.

Asda seem to be doing it just short of £40, no offer there really.

Tesco are selling the game for £39, but are also doing an offer where you can get it for £29 if it's purchased with any of the following:

- Xbox Live 2100 Points card (£17.87)

- Xbox Live 4200 Points Card (£34.87)

- Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership Card (£34.97)

- £25 PSN card

- £35 PSN card

Morrison's are yet to announce anything.

There are slightly better deals online, but obviously at this stage you won't be getting the game tomorrow as you'll be waiting for delivery. Not much information about Ultimate Team yet, either, although I'd suggest the Tesco offer represents an alternative - you could buy some points along with the game, and then you can buy the packs with it when you want, rather than opening just one per week.

Cheers for the Sig link :thumb:

Free Points :)

No worries. In all honesty, it takes quite a while (and some perseverance - clear your cookies regularly!) to build up enough points to get anything worthwhile, but I've not been busy this week so have spent a bit of time on it whilst watching TV and am now almost on enough P2S points to exchange for MS points. I'd just recommend that you use your real details on the main part of the site, but set up a new email address to use with any of the offers/surveys etc - and give fake details where it seems like they'll send you lots of junk! The good thing though is that it's totally legit, if you can be bothered with it!

... the new Fifa Points system...

I've heard about this ^ recently. Does it work at as any cheaper/more expensive than the previous method of using MS Points directly?

On the bright side, we're one of the only English teams to get a historical kit.

Dumb question, but how do you actually unlock the kit? And once unlocked would be it be like having a 3rd kit at the kit selection screen?

No worries. In all honesty, it takes quite a while (and some perseverance - clear your cookies regularly!) to build up enough points to get anything worthwhile, but I've not been busy this week so have spent a bit of time on it whilst watching TV and am now almost on enough P2S points to exchange for MS points. I'd just recommend that you use your real details on the main part of the site, but set up a new email address to use with any of the offers/surveys etc - and give fake details where it seems like they'll send you lots of junk! The good thing though is that it's totally legit, if you can be bothered with it!

... the new Fifa Points system...

I've heard about this ^ recently. Does it work at as any cheaper/more expensive than the previous method of using MS Points directly?

Not sure yet as with the Early Release version the ability to buy packs with MS Points is locked. I haven't looked into online to be honest, it might have more details available but I'm not overly concerned by it as I don't buy packs with points.

Might look at the thing in your sig though, could be useful! :D

On the bright side, we're one of the only English teams to get a historical kit.

Dumb question, but how do you actually unlock the kit? And once unlocked would be it be like having a 3rd kit at the kit selection screen?

That's the dumbest post i've seen on this forum in many a year.

Â