If I ruled the world.....

chrisp65

I have some gym ones too.

Naked limit. There's a time limit for being naked in the changin rooms. I'd say around 5 seconds. Longer than this is unnecessary. Punishment woul range from a slap in the face, to banned for life, depending on severity.

Noise limit in the actual gym. There is no need to be as loud as some people are! Punishment as above.

Caravans only travel between 1.00 am and 5.00 am

Same for lorries over 30 tons.

Illegal to drive kids to school.

People can be fined for just stopping on pavements for no reason.

The luggage allowance on planes should take into account the size of the person (120 kg fat slag = 300 extra Eur's for Luggage)

If you can't read and write you cannot claim any benefits at all (unless disabled etc)

If Police break the law the sentence should be doubled and no solitary in prison.

If a banker breaks the law for example their sentence (years inside) should be based on their assets also. 10 M in the bank, add 10 years.

1. Prison sentences to be served fully.

2. Lethal injection for nonces, rapists, gang murderers, murderers, and criminals in general (including small heath fans)

3. Hairy klunges to be outlawed

Serious answer alert:

Wow, this isn't a question I've thought about very often, if at all. That's unlikely to change anytime soon - because I have no wish at all to rule the world, so to speak. If I ruled as a benevolent dictator, I'd be way too stressed to think properly as I'd feel responsible for every mishap, big and small, that happens in the world. If I ruled as an autocratic self-serving despot...I hate the very thought of doing that, so really I'd do nothing.

Rule the world? Nah.

Rule 3: Adopted / adapted from Tony's earlier post elsewhere, take the baseball cap off unless you are a) playing baseball B) special needs

what should one wear to shelter the eyes from the Sun?

Baseball caps are invaluable during a sunny golf round ....

i think playing golf is covered under being "special needs" :winkold:

But as ruler of the world I'd also set my finest mind onto inventing some form of shield for protecting ones eyes from the glare of the sun , some form of sun glasses ..in fact hence forth these things shall be called sunglasses (once they have been invented of course)

for starters

1. Women would be banned from driving any car larger than a smart car , little Tarquin can easily fit inside this car as can his sister Chardonnay ... the rule will be relaxed slightly if the family have 4 children as whilst sticking the third child in the boot is acceptable , sticking 2 kids in the boot may be a little inhuman.

2. Children's names can only come of an approved list , Hello magazine isn't an acceptable source for picking your childs name

3. Chrisp65 shall be made minister of fashion for his efforts in drawing up acceptable fashion levels in his opening post

4. France shall be renamed Dustbin land and all the worlds waste shall be dumped there .. ( though i think someone already beat me to this one )

5. Americans shall be taught once and for all that they didn't win the war of Independence and that the language is called "English" and that there is no such thing as a Booo-eh ,its called a Buoy etc etc

5. Americans shall be taught once and for all that they didn't win the war of Independence and that the language is called "English" and that there is no such thing as a Booo-eh ,its called a Buoy etc etc

I object. When I started boating in the UK, after doing so for many years in the US, I thought people were telling me there was a 'boy' in the water. Utter confusion, followed by, "oh you mean a buoy (boo-eh).

The boo-eh pronunciation is more in line with the French origin of the word if I am not mistaken; however, it does seem you do object to anything French, so point taken maybe.

for starters

1. Women would be banned from driving any car larger than a smart car , little Tarquin can easily fit inside this car as can his sister Chardonnay ... the rule will be relaxed slightly if the family have 4 children as whilst sticking the third child in the boot is acceptable , sticking 2 kids in the boot may be a little inhuman.

2. Children's names can only come of an approved list , Hello magazine isn't an acceptable source for picking your childs name

3. Chrisp65 shall be made minister of fashion for his efforts in drawing up acceptable fashion levels in his opening post

4. France shall be renamed Dustbin land and all the worlds waste shall be dumped there .. ( though i think someone already beat me to this one )

An eminently sensible set of rules, my good man. On this basis, and on the basis of your equally commendable disdain for golf, I hereby grant you the imaginary power to imaginarily rule the imaginary world imaginarily.

Â