If I ruled the world.....

chrisp65

Vegetarians should be forced to watch me eat steak.

I like your thinking but if I may be so bold Dear leader , might I suggest that vegetarians be rounded up thrown to a pack of hungry cows and enjoy the irony of being eaten by an animal ... whilst the watching crowd chant "Eat a cow , they'd eat you if they could "

I like your thinking but if I may be so bold Dear leader , might I suggest that vegetarians be rounded up thrown to a pack of hungry cows and enjoy the irony of being eaten by an animal ... whilst the watching crowd chant "Eat a cow , they'd eat you if they could "

And THIS is why you should be in charge, Tony :lol:

I'd fine people for sounding like Jeremy Clarkson on message boards.

probably one of the more sensible rules .....In the world

Only really works if you read the post with Clarksons voice in your head

I'd go the complete opposite way, anyone who wouldn't embrace being a vegetarian would be beat to death by vegetables .... 8)

I'd go the complete opposite way, anyone who wouldn't embrace being a vegetarian would be beat to death by vegetables .... 8)

:lol:

Where does one start!

Firstly I would deliberately make the population temporarily infertile, presume some sort of chemical/hormone applied to the water system. Any prospective parents would then have to apply to the licensing authority, me, to have a have a temporary antibody, to enable them to procreate. Conditions for procreation would be able based on the financial/emotional/intelligence of the prospective applicants. This should prevent the Jeremy Kyle audience/participants from endlessly breading and leaving the state to pick up the pieces/cost.

Secondly, all equipment in gyms to have some sort of dynamo fitted to them, which when the machines are used creates electricity which can be pumped back into nation grid. So much wasted energy there.

All new buildings must be built with Solar panels, why would you not, just make it a default planning condition.

All inconsiderate drivers should be blown up by guided missiles when driving badly, this includes my neighbour who can't park for sh1te, who manage to take up the space for 3 cars when she parks. Haven't quite worked out the delivery mechanism on this one yet, or how all drivers can be monitored simultaneously.

:clap::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

I would ban the word "soccer". :D

Then some people would not know what you are talking about,especially in places like Australia,New Zealand,USA etc etc.

We don't care :)

Then some people would not know what you are talking about,especially in places like Australia,New Zealand,USA etc etc.

But how could we talk about the same thing on VT ?!

Obligatory history of the word soccer that tells you it is an English term derived from Association football. It is the original way of British people determining which sort of football they are talking about. Rugby Football (for Rugby is a form of football) or Association Football.

There are plenty of British people who still to this day refer to "football" as Soccer, especially in South Wales and other Rugby dominant areas. Most Rugby clubs are RFC's and there are still plenty of Soccer clubs who are AFC's e.g. AFC Bournemouth. The A stands for association not amateur.

Soccer is a wholly correct and British derived term for what most of us call football.

There someone had to do it!

Obligatory history of the word soccer that tells you it is an English term derived from Association football. It is the original way of British people determining which sort of football they are talking about. Rugby Football (for Rugby is a form of football) or Association Football.

There are plenty of British people who still to this day refer to "football" as Soccer, especially in South Wales and other Rugby dominant areas. Most Rugby clubs are RFC's and there are still plenty of Soccer clubs who are AFC's e.g. AFC Bournemouth. The A stands for association not amateur.

Soccer is a wholly correct and British derived term for what most of us call football.

There someone had to do it!

Interesting.

Doesn't change a thing though :D

Â