Speculation: Tongo Doumbia (Rennes)

FamousHolteUnion

Nothing on Rennes site, plus it's actually from L'Equipe however it has been denied by Chris Leprowski (Birmingham Mail) think it's similar to Brahimi, agents etc.

It is on Rennes Site...

Absent de l’entraînement ce mercredi matin, Tongo Doumbia doit se rendre en Angleterre. Le milieu de terrain rennais de 22 ans doit passer une visite médicale pour s’engager avec le club de West Bromwich Albion, 10e du dernier championnat anglais.

Absent from training on Wednesday morning, Tongo Doumbia must go to England. Rennes midfielder of 22 years must undergo a medical examination to engage with the club West Bromwich Albion, 10th in the last English league.

That's not the official site.

Really? Then it seems they don't have one... Even the Ligue1 site links to it.

Nothing on Rennes site, plus it's actually from L'Equipe however it has been denied by Chris Leprowski (Birmingham Mail) think it's similar to Brahimi, agents etc.

It is on Rennes Site...

Absent de l’entraînement ce mercredi matin, Tongo Doumbia doit se rendre en Angleterre. Le milieu de terrain rennais de 22 ans doit passer une visite médicale pour s’engager avec le club de West Bromwich Albion, 10e du dernier championnat anglais.

Absent from training on Wednesday morning, Tongo Doumbia must go to England. Rennes midfielder of 22 years must undergo a medical examination to engage with the club West Bromwich Albion, 10th in the last English league.

That's not the official site.

Really? Then it seems they don't have one... Even the Ligue1 site links to it.

the Ligue1 site links you to their OS

http://www.ligue1.com/club/stade-rennais-fc

and then click on http://www.staderennais.com

I'll just go with the obligatory, he was shite anyway and I didnt want him. Realistically though, I thought El Ahmadi was supposed to be the one dealing with his role, I know nothing about this fella though. I remember years ago i did wish we had someone like Papa Bouba Diop in our midfield though.