Predict the result v Liverpool

BOF

What will be the outcome of our trip to Anfield ?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the outcome of our trip to Anfield ?

• Villa win
    • Another draw
    • Liverpool win

I have a feeling we might nick it. I'm never optimistic going to Anfield but they are on a poor run and we are more confident and in better form than we have been for years.

2-1 to the Villa!

If McCann is still injured (he had a fitness test for last night so he can't be far off) then bring Barry into the centre and put Berger on the left or switch Gabby to the left (like we did against Leicester when he scored) and put Agathe on the right.

I'd agree with this

Guest VillaFan1

Its hard to say to be honest i think liverpool will come at us all guns blazeing especially after their previous result.

I,d be very happy with a draw :D and even more so a win as i know many pool fans

Liverpool - team in disarray - we'll win (ok I've got my super optimistic hat on)

Can i get a lend of that hat too Bicks?, :lol:

my two mates are big Pool fans, and for years have been going on about Villa and how bad they think we are,

and this time i think we really have a chance to go there, and get at least a point,

even a win, we do have a team who has believe this time,

but it's vital not to let in an early one, like at the Chelski, or a late one at the Crisps stadium,

think we can do it 2-1 here or 3-2,

Angel to get one, and Baros, and either Barry or Davis...

MCCANN IS INJURED THOUGH. I THINK BAROS SHOULD PLAY!

In McCann's Role :oops:

I think he got confused with all the shouting .....

If Gav is out again I would go with Ozzy in his place.

which means i would also go 4-3-1-2, with Gabby as the player behind Baros & Angel operating alternately on either wing.

my 3 in midfield would be Ozzy, Stan and Davis

Â