Predict the result v Liverpool

BOF

What will be the outcome of our trip to Anfield ?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the outcome of our trip to Anfield ?

• Villa win
    • Another draw
    • Liverpool win

The curse of Liverpool will strike us again.

Liverpool will win, simply because the slippery, slimy scousers always beat us when they are on a shit run.

It'll be a shit match, with all sorts of decisions given against us.

1-2 I reckon.

Guest VillaFan1
The curse of Liverpool will strike us again.

Liverpool will win, simply because the slippery, slimy scousers always beat us when they are on a shit run.

It'll be a shit match, with all sorts of decisions given against us.

1-2 I reckon.

1 - 2 cool we,l win then :):)

Villa may not have a good record at Anfield, but Martin O'Neill has an excellent one! I think he'll be going for his 5th straight win tomorrow. Something like that anyway. However, I still think a Liverpool win is on the cards.

Hmmmmm, I think we will scrape this 1-0. I dont think we will deserve it and Liverpool will hit the woodwork a few times - maybe also have a penalty shout or 2 but for some reason I can see a win here.

Hmmmmm, I think we will scrape this 1-0. I dont think we will deserve it and Liverpool will hit the woodwork a few times - maybe also have a penalty shout or 2 but for some reason I can see a win here.

Hopefully they will hit woodwank a few times too :)

Well, I've been singing "We are unbeatable" in my office for the past three days now... and I don't want it to end

We won't lose...

In fact, we'll win... I'm with the Old, Farty one... victory to the boys in Claret & blue (er, white)... Up the Villa!

Â