Euro 2012: Group D (Eng, Fra, Ukr, Swe)

TrentVilla

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ITV coverage of the Euros is just as good as the BBC. The ITV pundits of Keane, Viera, Strachan, Southgate, Martinez are just as good as the BBC pundits, and are less smug and predictable

The adverts breaks are a bit annoying, even for a marketing guru like myself but the actual pre, half and post game analysis is just as good. I know I will be outnumbered with regards to this opinion but I feel there is not much difference. More forthright views too.

I agree actually. Apart from the presence of "Mr Annoying" Jamie Carragher, I think I've enjoyed ITVs coverage more.

The ITV coverage of the Euros is just as good as the BBC. The ITV pundits of Keane, Viera, Strachan, Southgate, Martinez are just as good as the BBC pundits, and are less smug and predictable

The adverts breaks are a bit annoying, even for a marketing guru like myself but the actual pre, half and post game analysis is just as good. I know I will be outnumbered with regards to this opinion but I feel there is not much difference. More forthright views too.

I agree actually. Apart from the presence of "Mr Annoying" Jamie Carragher, I think I've enjoyed ITVs coverage more.

It was a good move signing up Keane. A word removed but gives good analysis especially on the Ireland games. For the first time in my life, if they have the same game on both channels I might watch ITV.

Can't see this game going ahead tonight. Bit sad for the supporters out there - it looks like the game may get played on Monday. How many of the supporters are flying home over the weekend to get in to work on Monday?

If this had to happen, it is good that it happened when the hosts were playing. Because most of the Ukraine fans will live in the country anyway so it wont cause too much disruption coming back on another day.

If this had to happen, it is good that it happened when the hosts were playing. Because most of the Ukraine fans will live in the country anyway so it wont cause too much disruption coming back on another day.

France+v+Mexico+Group+2010+FIFA+World+Cup+UMQLJlsqYD8l.jpg

I see your pic, and I raise you:

SadFranceFanGall_650x550.jpg

Â