Euro 2012: Group C (Spn, Ita, Irl, Cro)

TrentVilla

Mick McCarthy's cynicism knows no bounds, it's actually amusing listening to him whinge and moan about theatrics and the state of football today.

In fairness the amount of soft frees in this game is staggering.

Oh I agree with him, it's just funny that a guy who only a couple of months ago was managing for a living is so cynical about it all.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i doubt we're gonna top our group...

so it looks like England v Spain..

bollock fuckety **** ****

Less bothered about the fact we'll lose to them (we simply are not good enough), and more that we'll be forced to watch that bloody Spain team. England are hardly exciting but **** hell, against Spain? Going to be such a dull, dull match.

Why and, well, why?

Let's qualify first eh, after that I fancy us to have a chance against either of these. Spain were horrid today and frankly they rode their look. Croatia could and probably should have been in front by the time Spain scored.

Dreadful to watch when they're off.

I'm nowhere near as dreading that game as I should be, spain don't look right IMO

Should play for a draw against Spain. They only really opened Croatia up towards the end when Croatia changed to a more attacking formation.

I don't bemoan a tough draw for Ingurland. This is what tournaments are about, beating good teams, sometimes against the odds, and if we don't do it then at least we got sent home by somebody formidable.

Of course, as has been said, let's qualify first before worrying too much about that.

I'm nowhere near as dreading that game as I should be, spain don't look right IMO

Should play for a draw against Spain. They only really opened Croatia up towards the end when Croatia changed to a more attacking formation.

Screw that. Croatia almost scored when they switched it up and wasted some good positions too. That Spanish defence is creaky as ****.

Get into 'em.

Â