No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

All quiet on the Western front.

I saw the odds drop when I was out earlier and thought it had all kicked off... been the quietest night on VT and Twitter for quite some time... very disappointing.

Dunno about that. Quite a few credible ITKs from different places have come out and said it will happen. That's probably why OGS's odds have crashed.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people even give talk sport the time of day.

Full of shit.

True but I listen to it because of Adrian Durham tbh, his rants about Arsenal are hilarious and he winds the Arsenal fans up so much. PR move or not I really couldn't care.. still worth a listen. :lol:

Plenty were backing us to go down on the Mcleish thread ...it's a decent bet considering OLG is an unknown apart from the propaganda video. I got 60/1 with a private bookmaker.

You're right, OLG is an unknown. Surprised the bookies didn't give you better odds!

Well played Sir. :thumb:

Ian Taylor with Keys & Andy Gray was fab this morning on TS.

They've just said it's almost done & dusted with OGS.... that they've been told it's just down to fine tuning.

if McLeish didn't take us down it would be foolish to think that OGS would,

Strange logic. So because Mcleish didn't send us down OLG won't? :? Mcleish has won more than OLG has in his managerial career. You seem unable to grasp the logic of the 'unknown' concept.

Who is this OLG that you keep banging on about?

Exactly my thoughts. What are OLG's odds as I have missed the boat completely on OGS?

I saw the odds drop when I was out earlier and thought it had all kicked off... been the quietest night on VT and Twitter for quite some time... very disappointing.

Dunno about that. Quite a few credible ITKs from different places have come out and said it will happen. That's probably why OGS's odds have crashed.

True, but that was quite a few hours ago... was hoping for a bit more action by now. The longer it goes on the less likely the latest ITK's are to be right.

True, but that was quite a few hours ago... was hoping for a bit more action by now. The longer it goes on the less likely the latest ITK's are to be right.

I'd say we've heard all we're going to hear for the night.

Plenty were backing us to go down on the Mcleish thread ...it's a decent bet considering OLG is an unknown apart from the propaganda video. I got 60/1 with a private bookmaker.

You're right, OLG is an unknown. Surprised the bookies didn't give you better odds!

Thanks. Great price I think. As for OLG sounds like a done deal but maybe still a few days before anything official is announced.

Nothing's going to come out at night.

I wouldn't worry too much unless it gets into next week and we haven't heard anything.

Thanks. Great price I think. As for OLG sounds like a done deal but maybe still a few days before anything official is announced.

You don't do sarcasm do you?

They've just said it's almost done & dusted with OGS.... that they've been told it's just down to fine tuning.

Talksport presenter...they were discussing how risky he would be.

Said depending on who you talk to some people are saying...

it's almost done & dusted etc etc as I posted. Word for word as near as I could manage.

Here's Nick Clitheroe's tweets - WM's Sports Editor.

@RogerW34 Not saying it won't be OGS, just saying the process likely to last until back end of this week. You know Villa never rush!

51m Nick Clitheroe Nick Clitheroe ‏@NickClitheroe

@astonvilla_view @preparedpr I think back end of the week looks most likely.

@RogerW34 I don't think much has changed. Solskjaer himself made it clear they had other people to talk to.

View conversation

I know rumours flying about but not expecting any announcement from Aston Villa about a new manager this evening. #avfc #villa