No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you are all building him up as the next O'Neill, someone has to get real here.

God forbid, no.

OGS will herald the return of football to Villa Park, not the dirge served up under O'Neill.

One year of McLeish can certainly make memories fade fast.....

I have had a look on Redcafe.net and a lot of the Man U fans seem quite pissy about it.

A lot of them seem to think he was being groomed to take over at United and him moving to Villa might jeopardise that.

Have you all gone mad? He has done nothing as a manager.

Another dodgy appointment from lerner and co.

Meh...

Your not pissing on my (and everyone elses) parade today. Even CI is all for this now and he maons like a cheap whore!!!

Well said.

Reports from the twit that the man with Lerner and faulkner was Solskjaers agent... Nit the man himself.

O'Neill was **** shit and on this and other threads it's only the MON acolytes that are wailing and gnashing there teeth to continue the bullshit agricultural 70's football crying out for someone like Lambert and if this post contravenes the forum rules I don't give a shit. MON style football is shit and thats what we've engineered towards for to long and soon may it change.

His Norwegian strike partner Jan Aage Fjortoft has just been speaking about OGS qualities as a player and a manager.

He said he's no Alex Ferguson... because he's his own man and a modern day coach. However don't be fooled by his baby face

he is tough on himself and tough on players.

He's done a fantastic job at Molde but personally he never expected anything else because in his opinion with his tactical knowledge

& winning mentality he was always destined to be a great manager..

Let's hope he's right.

Dodgy, you wouldn't schmooze an agent with your private jet. You would just put the agent in first class on a normal flight. Agents only care about ££££. Therefore, I believe that plane had to have OGS on it.

Unless he does OGS bidding..?

But you are all building him up as the next O'Neill, someone has to get real here.

God forbid, no.

OGS will herald the return of football to Villa Park, not the dirge served up under O'Neill.

One year of McLeish can certainly make memories fade fast.....

I didn`t type o`neill, i typed m-e-s-s-i-a-h, some gimp decided to change what i said for me.

Some of you others need to get a grip and calm down. I have just renewed my season ticket , i will be giving him a bloody chance.

Soon as someone states a different opinion people get all emotional and start getting pissy.

Meh...

Your not pissing on my (and everyone elses) parade today. Even CI is all for this now and he maons like a cheap whore!!!

Were not big enough now to get the best managers we need to get the best potential managers and roll the dice, the alternatives are not good ( think back on the last 12 months). All the moaners wind your necks in and give OGS a chance.

And they can try to piss on my parade but i will be singing and dancing in the rain if we get him.

Hang on weren't you the one calling for Mclaren last year?

Yes. He only turns up when stuff like this is going on and was calling for Schteve. Clearly a wind up merchant

Dodgy, you wouldn't schmooze an agent with your private jet. You would just put the agent in first class on a normal flight. Agents only care about ££££. Therefore, I believe that plane had to have OGS on it.

Unless he does OGS bidding..?

So you put him in 1st class. You don't charter your private jet for £20k (according to trees), if you are not meeting the man himself.

Seeing the video of him in training makes me happy...for years we have lacked someone who would shoot! Milner and Petrov aside...with a special mention to Craig Gardner too.

And no, I haven't forgotten Barry Bannan, he doesn't count, you need to hit the target first, if not, it's just wasting possession...

Hopefully he'll get Gabby, The Fonz & Ireland scoring again.

Guys I have a good feeling about this appointment....... so I'm ignoring all the woeful financial news this morning.

WHat woeful financial news?