No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

Breaking news: despite their best attempts, OGS has been seen being sneaked through the airport terminal:

01-orlando-bloom-miranda-kerr-636.jpg

Sheesh, he really is young isn't he. Who's the guy carrying him?

That's not Solksjaer, that's Orlando Bloom.

Do you also know who invaded Poland? :D

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breaking news: despite their best attempts, OGS has been seen being sneaked through the airport terminal:

01-orlando-bloom-miranda-kerr-636.jpg

Sheesh, he really is young isn't he. Who's the guy carrying him?

That's not Solksjaer, that's Orlando Bloom.

20z7k1f.jpg

seems the the plane is returning to UK, reports suggesting Ole is on the plane.

Our photographer confirms that the plane has gone from Kristiansund and that there was a third person with the aircraft

Since neither Paul Faulkner and Randy Lerner is on the plane to Kristiansund, it is only reasonable to assume that Solsjkær going to England to discuss the matter.

- There was a third person aboard the plane, but it was impossible to see who it was, said sports manager Rune Edøy of future requirements, which are present at Kvernberget

I think there's not a Villatalk member who doesn't also have that Twitter feed open as well ;-)

Here's one, I don't use twitter.

you don't need to - everyone's reading a twitter feed that's published live to a norwegian website, not twitter itself.

As a player, a coach and his short spell as manager he has a winning mentality.

He got his coaching badges and learnt the world of management at one of the best clubs in the world under one of the best managers of all time.

11 years ago he scored the winning goal in a champions league final. Players will respect him, players will want to play for him.

I could never get behind houllier and Mcleish fully as I felt long term both of them would do nothing. This is the kind of appointment that I can be patient with, that I can enjoy the ride with.

:thumb:

I just hope us fans and the board give him the time to molde ( 8) ) this squad and make it his own.

Hey....

Wiggy.......

Did you........

Think of that all by yourself!?

:lol:

I just hope us fans and the board give him the time to molde ( 8) ) this squad and make it his own.

Hey....

Wiggy.......

Did you........

Think of that all by yourself!?

:lol:

No'way.

Wait..... Orlando Bloom is going to be our new manager! I'm not sure about this appointment.

I know he worked under one of the best ever, Peter Jackson, and his involvement in the Lord of the Rings treble will go down in history. However he is still learning his craft, and let’s face it Kingdom of Heaven and The Three Musketeers isn’t the experience he needs for a club like Villa.