General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

Roberto Martinez.

Young, ambitious, Great to listen too.

Would bring a philosophy here that would help us build for the future. The young players like Bannan and Gardner would flourish with him on board. He can bring Moses and Diame with him too.

For him to have done what he has at wigan is very commendable and we could miss a trick by not bringing him here. I would give him time and be very patient to allow him to tranform us. Better to bring him sooner rather than later though as I think he will need the whole summer to analyse the squad, realise that Warnock and co. are crap, and bring in fresh faces.

Make it happen Randy. We are only going one way with the current manager.

Van Gaal. I can see it now, within 10 years Aston Villa will be at the top of the World. Having just won the Club World Cup, Van Gaal will make the speech

"We are the best! We are the best! But not just in Birmingham, but in London and in Manchester and in Europe and that means we have the best team in the World!"

Actually, I might be thinking of Ajax in 1995 there...

Roberto Martinez.

That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read.

"great to listen too" (to by the way).

David Attenborough is great to listen to too, why not put him in charge

Roberto Martinez.

Jesus you're an idiot.

Roberto Martinez.

Would bring a philosophy here that would help us build for the future. The young players like Bannan and Gardner would flourish with him on board. He can bring Moses and Diame with him too.

For him to have done what he has at wigan is very commendable and we could miss a trick by not bringing him here. I would give him time and be very patient to allow him to tranform us. Better to bring him sooner rather than later though as I think he will need the whole summer to analyse the squad, realise that Warnock and co. are crap, and bring in fresh faces.

Make it happen Randy. We are only going one way with the current manager.

Agreed. I'd be behind him 100% as long as we were being positive on the pitch and giving it a good go.

I think the board will be giving chris hughton the once over.

Although i would prefer rodgers or hughton I would happily welcome him, as we saw with martinez we can`t just get any manager we like anymore. We may have to go for someone like hughton.

I just hope we get someone that plays decent football,someone that does not play for a draw in every game and someone that does not throw in the towell against an "elite" team.

Roberto Martinez.

Jesus you're an idiot.

agreed....

the amount of times the media comment on how calm, articulate and collected Martinez is probably more than nay other manager....

it helps a person build respect and authority within the game...

more than ever Villa need a manager like this...

obviously this is too difficult for CI to comprehend

If you take all the conditions into account ( lower the wages and finish anywhere above the bottom 3 ) then we need to look at someone like A.Curbishley ?

Yep, i really think we will end up with someone like him or hughton. We couldn`t get martinez last year, can`t see it happening now. Not sure rodgers would leave swansea either.

I think we need to get back on track before we can have a pick of managers again.