General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

Welcome Paul.
You know something don't you? :(
mantis you should know by now I know lots ;-)

Islingtonclaret, there us no :!: as I am not making an OGS mistake

I just wanted to be the first to say Welcome Paul and you can take that however you want ;-)

Welcome Paul.

I just wanted to be the first to say Welcome Paul and you can take that however you want ;-)

You are referring to Paul Lambert though, aren't you?

Welcome Paul.

I think you know more than you're letting on. I know Lambert would be your choice and I also know that you're very negative, so there's absolutely no way you'd say "welcome Paul" if it wasn't happening. :(

Welcome Paul.

Why be like this?

Incognito avfc on twitter is reporting that we have been given permission to speak to Lambert.

No idea how reliable he is - but he tweeted this almost at the same same time as Richards cryptic quote

ESPN Soccernet ‏@ESPNSoccernet

Roberto Martinez was set to meet Whelan in Guernsey, but is delayed in Manchester by fog. Whelan has had no contact from anyone at Villa.

Surely we would've contacted him by now if we wanted to speak to him?

Incognito avfc on twitter is reporting that we have been given permission to speak to Lambert.

No idea how reliable he is - but he tweeted this almost at the same same time as Richards cryptic quote

He also tweeted last night - and what he tweeted is exactly what some of us were told last week and last few days - Which is why I retweeted him.

However I have no idea who he is so I didn't share it on VT. (Although I have PMd a few with this info)

Wouldn't be surprised at all... Lambert's never been linked with anyone else has he?

I really hope that if it is Lambert he doesn't bring Holt with him.. We only just got rid of Heskey we don't need another player that is going to retire in a season or two coming here. If Holt comes then it shows me that Lambert knows **** all about quality players given we already have Bent..

ESPN Soccernet ‏@ESPNSoccernet

Roberto Martinez was set to meet Whelan in Guernsey, but is delayed in Manchester by fog. Whelan has had no contact from anyone at Villa.

Surely we would've contacted him by now if we wanted to speak to him?

I am in Bolton. There is no fog here at all.