General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

Whilst I said last year "no way will Randy appoint...." surely no way will Randy appoint Southgate.

I'd rather we appointed a young up coming manager like Bradley Walsh, he seems to be doing a decent job tonight as one of Big Sams coaches and he could sign that big lass from The Chase to go in goal.

2 guys on talksports press pass said they think Gareth Southgate will get it .. and kev mac as the number 2 :( .. lol hope not!!.
If you're going to plunder the ITV football pundits couch, then I'd rather have Gordon Strachan (who to me gives the impression that he harbours a bit of a soft spot for Villa), than Southgate. Or Andy Townsend!

Rubin Dutt was apparently interviewed on Thurday or Friday. A Jurgen Klinsman recomendation by all accounts. We are not being linked to any big names. Says allot about the money being made available by RL.

2 guys on talksports press pass said they think Gareth Southgate will get it .. and kev mac as the number 2 :( .. lol hope not!!.

At first I was impressed witht the names we were being linked with such as OGS, Martinez and Lambert as they all fit into the vibrancy criteria. However, to be linked with the likes of Gareth Southgate is worrying.

Yet again it shows how out of touch RL and PF. Southgate walked out on us because we did not match his ambition so that should put him out of the running for any future employment at VP.

We seem to be running out of options and I can see KMac being appointed on a short term contract. Although not ideal, I would prefer this to some of the desperate names being banded about.

Rubin Dutt was apparently interviewed on Thurday or Friday. A Jurgen Klinsman recomendation by all accounts. We are not being linked to any big names. Says allot about the money being made available by RL.

Don't think it says anything about the money being made available. Think they are looking for something new and different to add to the table. At this moment in time we have no idea how much money will be avialable

Don't think it says anything about the money being made available. Think they are looking for something new and different to add to the table. At this moment in time we have no idea how much money will be avialable

As i always say 'Its different for a reason' and 99% of the time its not good.

Why are we being linked with managers who have been recently sacked?

When we do eventually appoint a new manager it'll be someone from so far left field that he'll surprise us all. I just hope we're pleasantly surprised :)