Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just watched Pete Colley outside Villa Park....

christ these presenters have it easy sometimes...

particular ITK nuggets were.....

Lambert is on a 3 year contract...

no news on any backroom staff joining...

Lambert will need a bit of money to put his own stamp on the team...

i await with baited breath for the next installment of "Colley Investigates!"

He understands that there may be water jugs at the conference, Possibly in case Lambert gets thirsty. Also, chairs are there which may indicate a lack of standing up. But what he can tell you is that the microphones make it louder.

just watched Pete Colley outside Villa Park....

christ these presenters have it easy sometimes...

particular ITK nuggets were.....

Lambert is on a 3 year contract...

no news on any backroom staff joining...

Lambert will need a bit of money to put his own stamp on the team...

i await with baited breath for the next installment of "Colley Investigates!"

He understands that there may be water jugs at the conference, Possibly in case Lambert gets thirsty. Also, chairs are there which may indicate a lack of standing up. But what he can tell you is that the microphones make it louder.

From which he suspects Paul Lambert may attend the press conference to unveil Paul Lambert as manager. He has a hunch it may be televised as he spotted several cameras being rushed into the room underneath sheets

So Norwich ask to speak to a manager and said club lets them? They should maybe learn from that.

And we feel morally obliged to pay the full compo......maybe you should learn from that!

So Norwich ask to speak to a manager and said club lets them? They should maybe learn from that.

And we feel morally obliged to pay the full compo......maybe you should learn from that!

I am sure we will, once it has been decided. Considering it seems Norwich stopped him talking when he has a clause in his CONTRACT, something Norwich have BROKEN...

Ask McNasty then Wiz for an explanation as to why he messed it all up. We did say!

We pay you 1 mill compo you pay blues 2 mill, we payed what was required and so will you. At least you avoided a fine this time unlike when you pooache Lambert from Colchester :lol:

Bitter NCFC fan

"If I were one of the journalists tomorrow I would go to press conference with a couple of mates and play Paul Lambert bingo. The rules are simple. Each player has a grid featuring 9 set phrases that Lambert loves to use. These can include any reference to the "fanbase," the need "to win more games than not," "the number of people that come to watch us," the staff and players being "triffic or colossal." I am sure there are many more. The first person to shout house having gathered all 9 phrases on their grid is automatically the winner."

Hughton is a very good manager as well Wiz - twice now he's taken over clubs who were in turmoil and got them fit & ready for PL.

Regardless of what was going on in the background at Blues - he turned them around last season. I think he deserves alot of credit for what he did & the way he went about matters at both Newcastle and Blues.

He's going to a first rate set up at Norwich, so should imagine he'll do even better.

:lol::lol:

Morally obliged? Get off it... you're paying compo 'cos you have to pay compo. It has nothing to do with morals, if there was a clause in his contract stating he is free to speak to Premier League clubs, do you think you'd still feel "morally obliged" to pay compo then? No way.

this just tweeted from James Nursey

James Nursey ‏@JamesNursey

@MirrorFootball #BCFC given Chris Hughton permission to speak to #NCFC and terms agreed. Set to take Calderwood and Trollope too.

Expand

so this should mean Culverhouse and Karsa will be at Villa soon!

I believe confirmation on who Hughton would be bringing has led to a delay yes.