Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

Hughton stuck in traffic, you couldn't make it up haha!

Yeah norwich are such a tin pot club they can't afford to fly him in by helicopter maybe if we borrowed them randy's jet or gave them some compo for lambert... Oh wait :P

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i really like Hughton and i didnt like to see him at that scummy club....

im hoping SHA will now get someone on a par with their class....

Kenny Dalglish would be a nice fit....

he would truly be the warty foreskin to the flaccid penis that is that club

You've got your man, we got ours, time to draw a line under it now, although I'll be keeping an eye on you buggers next season.

Especially when we beat you again! :lol:

You've got your man, we got ours, time to draw a line under it now, although I'll be keeping an eye on you buggers next season.

Confident words.. We'll see you next season, don't think it'll end how you want though. :lol:

You're welcome Wiz anytime - you know that!

All the best to Norwich - Got a lot of time for Hughton as I said the other day - he's spot on for you guys - got yourself a good manager and staff you'll no doubt surprise a few again next year.

Can you pass us culverhouse on your way out please?

free-social-media-tools.jpg

Was I being a little premature there!

culverhouse and all norwich backroom staff to stay according to mcnasty on radio norfolk and will be "absorbed" into hughtons staff so 2 more staff than lambert had pleasing news but may cause complications may upset the current norwich staff maybe playing less of a part but villa may have to pay compo for them if they want them and if they the current staff are not happy with less. it is not uncommon with other managers to have 2 assistants may work i guess

Love
video, nice to see some bite in our manager after the debacle of last season.

Mate, that is a superb video. Excites me a little more. We need to be harsh from top to bottom. All that ever came from being the lovely nice guys was having our players snatched.

Love it.

Love
video, nice to see some bite in our manager after the debacle of last season.

Mate, that is a superb video. Excites me a little more. We need to be harsh from top to bottom. All that ever came from being the lovely nice guys was having our players snatched.

Love it.

I love this as the players need a manager that wont take any shit and he is it! The journos already hate Villa for their lack of communication (Lerner) so this will just get to them more :lol: Mirror said this morining that he needs to improve his relationship with press.

Not sure if this has been posted, but piece by Nursey in the Mirror.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/james-nursey-reckons-aston-villa-866222

While we are on the subject of Nursey - he got Lambert bang on - and stuck to his belief that he would be our next manager - even at the height of the OGS saga. - Hope hes right about him being a success.