VillaRoy

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

**** hell

So no serious overhaul then

Work with what we've got & some Norwich cast offs ?

Feel good factor evaporating

Again, and this time so it counts , "YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS MAN"..

He is hardly likely to come in and start saying he is shipping out half the squad as they aren't good enough now is he?

FFS

besides which until you hear it in Tescos it aint happening.

I was really pleased with PL and PF in the conference actually. Simple and to the point. Decent answers. Said the right things about getting the fans on board, and needing the fans to support the journey.

I don't think speaking to the media is really Lambert's forte, so I think we need to hold off any dreary/boring gags, or genuine frustration about it!! and just look at what he does on the pitch.

Speaking to my mate about it after watching it together he said Villa fans are probably the most impatient he knows, I said the guy needs to be given time and 100% backing. No matter who the first signings are or indeed how well we do in the first 5 games..

I think he'll get started pretty quickly actually, not that I have heard anything on that score before I get loads of PMS and multiple posts on it. There's lots of work to do and he needs to get a move on.

**** hell

Again, and this time so it counts , "YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS MAN"..

He is hardly likely to come in and start saying he is shipping out half the squad as they aren't good enough now is he?

FFS

besides which until you hear it in Tescos it aint happening.

Only if it is from a man in a suit who looks like he knows about football

**** hell

Are you bi-polar?

Just think Clare Danes in Homeland

I often think of her. What's your point!

With Lambert already saying he has discussed "names" with Faulkner etc I think he already knows in his mind who he wants in and who potentially wants out..

Faulkner didn't give much away but can't say I found anything he said a bit "hold on a second.. restrictions here" so who knows we may be in for a good summer.

(infact one thing I did like is when Faulkner said "some will have to move on") - i can only pray and hope Warnock is one of them.

I know this is a wishing well, but lets be a little bit realistic and listen to what was said on the pc, some bodies in and some bodies out and Lambo will try to get the best out of the existing squad. Sure he has some ideas about where we most be stronger, but he needs to meet the team, see how they work on the training ground, in the dressing room, how they can obtain new ideas etc.

And what options are available on the tranfer market, to what price and what wages? I will trust Lambo to make the right decsions. I also think it is a realistic goal to be in the top half of the table next summer, making life hard for everyone to beat and maybe have a good cup run

In an ideal world I'd love for us to ship out

Hutton

Warnock

Dunne

Collins

Gabby

Albrighton

Bannan

But this is not an ideal world and some may have to stay, PL will not be saying he is shipping out loads as he may not be able to yet PRACTICALLY and so will still have to work with those he wants out for the time being