Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian, Barton has stated categorically that he is not leaving Manchester City despite the release clause figure in his contract. avfc89 will not change that by suggesting his name five times a day.
He is mint tho, much better than McCann.

Ian, Barton has stated categorically that he is not leaving Manchester City despite the release clause figure in his contract. avfc89 will not change that by suggesting his name five times a day.
He is mint tho, much better than McCann.

So is Steve Gerrard but we're not going to get him either.

yeah, but he might just be saying that, until the right offer comes in. :D

you never know, stranger things have happened.

Barton will leave if the right offer comes in despite saying he won't leave. McSheffrey came out and stated he didn't want to and wou;ldn't leave the sky blue scum yet a week later was off to the noses. Big Ron said he'd not leave Sheffield Wednesday then a few days later was our manager. A players denial means nothing.

However I don't feel he'd come to us unless the financial package was a one that would be hard to refuse. Though I'd **** love to see him in our midfield.

I am sure i read elsewhere on this forum that MON was spotted having lunch with Reo-Coker about a fortnight ago. I hope this one has legs as at the beggining of jan we had a "guess the signings" lottery at work and I picked him ! :lol: BUT I also think he would be a quality signing.

What was this mystery 3rd player Richard was talking about earlier on one of these topics??

Richard has lots of mystery and 'i have a feeling' about this type players. If it was upto him we would have had signed Maloney, SWP, Diop and about 5 others by now ;):lol: