Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

Been great for Fulham and a bargian for Wigan at that price, wouldn't mind us putting a late bid for him. Apparently Coleman got fed-up with Diop continually returning from playing for Senegal and being injured.

Coleman's done well again this season considering he's lost a potential top 6 standard midfield from the start of the season in Malbranque- Bullard - Diop- Boa Morte.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know if MO still wants that scottish striker? cant remember his name!

Garry O'Connor I think you mean from Dynamo Banana split, or someone else in russia.

Hes a decent player from what Ive seen, always causes problems for defenders but not excellent. Absolute height 2.5m, wouldnt mind him though.

i think SWP deal is dead in the water so we can forget that.

Carew seems realistic.

Bardsley

Carew

Young

Id be happy with that but imo i dont think thats enough. Tainio or Barton and maybe another striker needed. Angel looks finished. Sutton was finished a few years ago. The rest are kids

Tainio has been denied.

He started yesterday and got injured.....no thanks, a sicknote!

Hardly a sicknote, jst he got injured when he came onto your radar but he wouldn't really be inline with the rest of the quality MON has tried to bring in.

Tainio has been denied.

He started yesterday and got injured.....no thanks, a sicknote!

Hardly a sicknote, jst he got injured when he came onto your radar but he wouldn't really be inline with the rest of the quality MON has tried to bring in.

Apart from my housemate who supports Spurs telling me he is injured all the time before yesterday and oh look he is injured again.

Ok player if fit and playing, if MON wants to take that gamble then fine.

Sam: It was in the E&S, see the Tainio thread.

I know this might sound like wishful thinking, but i am not so sure SWP is as dead as people think. With the recent kissy kissy makey up at chelski i think that there is still a chance for a deal to be done as mourinho wants money to spend and he now needs to wheel and deal like the lesser mortal clubs. I also reckon that bellamy is still an iron in the fire and have been given some "heard from a guy who knows a guy" info that a big signing not currently under discussion will be announced on wednesday/thursday at villa park.

Thw way results are going for Chelsea I cant see SWP leaving at all. Still don't think all is well behind closed doors at Stamford Bridge.

Definatly not,

i actually think it was either or with SWP and Young. I'm happy with what we've got.

Any chance that this 'mystery club' bidding 10m for Bale could be us? Unlikely but he'd be a hell of a signing.

I must admit, it got me thinking too. We could offer Samuel in part exchange too. I am sure that would tempt them to sell to us over anyone else.

I have seen Fernandez play twice for Pompey this season, he didn't impress me much to be honest. I was looking out for him as I heard he was a promising player. Everton are close to agreeing a deal for him so I guess he has done alright.

I honestly think most of the deals now made from now will be rash and silly...We have been linked to some good players but i am not convinced there pulling there weight to sighn players. This january window is becoming a joke now since it was introduced lets go back to basics when you could sign players any time of the year.