Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reo-Coker is the best choice for MC strengthening.Young,physically strong,with good first touch,quick and never stops running.I like Osbourne but it's funny to compare those two.I doubt Curbishly will sell his best player but MON will try to buy him I'm sure.

BENT AND REO-COKER FOR VILLA !!!

Wouldn't say it's a big waste of money, but the fact is that a right winger is probably the top of our shopping list in january. The 10 mil would be far better spent on Milner (wouldn't cost that much but could save money) or Wright-Phillips or an unkown third player. I think we will see Milner plus an unknown winger as we have got 2 to play that position. Also with Milner able to play on the left, it would give us a lot more flexibility and cover all over the pitch.

I am interested to find out why so many people think we are going to get Milner in January?

They didnt want to sell him to us in August, and since then they have endured an injury list like no other - which got even worse last night with N'Zogbia being stretcherd off.

Why would they sell him now?

I am interested to find out why so many people think we are going to get Milner in January?

They didnt want to sell him to us in August, and since then they have endured an injury list like no other - which got even worse last night with N'Zogbia being stretcherd off.

Why would they sell him now?

I'm thinking the same thing now. Depends how much Villa want him I guess.

Because we'll offer Baros in part ex maybe

Would you be happy with that? I can see them jumping at that to be honest

I'd be extactic with that deal.

I'd be delighted with that if we're getting a striker from elsewhere.

If not, with Moore injured and Suttons fitness unpredictable it would leave us a bit thin up front.