Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

Whats it like being on the Stretford End Rocafella?

I dunno, you have probably been to Old Trafford more than me.

Edit: And pardon my recent posts, not trying to offend anyone. I was just trying to point out what Reo-Coker might feel if he evaluated Villa over West Ham. Not neccessarily the same as you guys.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And secondly; why is this Man Utd-thing so amusing to people like you?

Cause its funny.

Nah, actually it's starting to get ridiculous. A little bit funny in the beginning but now it's not anymore, IMO. To claim a Villa-fan being supporting another team is more insulting to me. I seldom agree with Roca but to call him a United-fan isn't fair. I would be damn pissed off if I was called that or another kind of fan.

Whats it like being on the Stretford End Rocafella?

I dunno, you have probably been to Old Trafford more than me.

Edit: And pardon my recent posts, not trying to offend anyone. I was just trying to point out what Reo-Coker might feel if he evaluated Villa over West Ham. Not neccessarily the same as you guys.

Not been yet but will be do a lot more aways in the near future.

I have a strange feeling we'll be signing James Beattie in January - things haven't gone well for him at Everton and today he didn't play (with a 19yr old rookie being prefered upfront) and I heard a commentator/pundit saying that Everton are looking to offload him...

He appears to be the type of striker MON is after but I hope my hunch is wrong to be honest :shock:

Its only a bit of fun (well i see it like that) same as the CV gay jibes and how i don't know of a day called Monday!

(thats an answer to your pm Roc) answered for Pelle as well :)

I can see what you mean jez, but it's pretty obvious that he doesn't like that. I don't think you have a problem with mondays, and that is pretty funny in the right context btw ;) , and I really don't know if CV really cares about those gay-things, which I'm very guilty of :oops: but if he and you are, then at least I shall quit them. For Roca it's quit obcious that he don't like it, really bored of it, so shouldn't be called it anymore. Now you're getting the stick for it when it wasn't you. Don't take that personally. Just saying my general feeling on this very OT issue. And you and CV might correct me and get my appologise if I'm wrong about you. :)

I also think MON is looking for a target-man such as James Beattie. Alan Smith has been mentioned, I don't think he would do a better job than Angel does right now.

Not sure though, his injuries is ruining his reputation, along with Michael Owen etc etc.

My shout is still Darren Bent though, some club needs to drag him out of the hell-hole that is the Valley.

Done a quick check on players that are not playing much for their teams and MON might be possibly interested in (cause i'm bored) Because lets be honest if anyone is player regularly their club will not want them to leave.

• [*:4776195df6]Blackburn
    Steven Reid
    [*:4776195df6]Bolton
    Ricardo Gardner
    [*:4776195df6]Charlton
    Jerome Thomas
    [*:4776195df6]Chelsea
    Shaun Wright-Phillips
    [*:4776195df6]Everton
    Feck all
    [*:4776195df6]Fulham
    Feck all
    [*:4776195df6]Liverpool
    Stephen Warnock
    [*:4776195df6]Manchester City
    Stephen Ireland
    [*:4776195df6]Manchester United
    Ji-sung Park
    Kieran Richardson
    Alan Smith
    [*:4776195df6]Middlesbrough
    Chris Riggott
    Gaizka Mendieta
    [*:4776195df6]Newcastle
    Feck all (Milner has played 25 times for them)
    [*:4776195df6]Portsmouth
    David Thompson
    Andy O`Brien
    [*:4776195df6]Reading
    Feck all
    [*:4776195df6] Sheffield United
    Feck all
    [*:4776195df6]Tottenham Hotspur
    Anthony Gardner
    Danny Murphy
    (they won't sell Keane)
    [*:4776195df6]Watford
    Feck all
    [*:4776195df6]West Am
    Feck all
    [*:4776195df6]Wigan
    feck all

***Disclaimer*** These are just a pick of players not really playing i think MON might look at, this doesn't mean i think or want us should sign any particular one of them, so don't give me any shit ;)

I see we are constantly linked with David Nugent, I have never seen him play. Help me out here.

What are his strengths, how is he as a striker, is he tall, strong or fast? Give me everything about this guy!

I see we are constantly linked with David Nugent, I have never seen him play. Help me out here.

What are his strengths, how is he as a striker, is he tall, strong or fast? Give me everything about this guy!

Not particually tall I dont think, but pretty quick and has a good eye for goal, not afraid to have A pop....

Wouldnt call him a target man though, just a more likely to be avialabe Robbie Keane.....