Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

Anyone notice how strange Reo-Coke acted after he scored and after the game. With West Am players talking in his ear and him lookin as in 'no point i'm off' If that makes sense. :?

To Villa i tell ya ;) hoping :D

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I thought of that too. Maybe not that he was thinking "No point, I'm off", but more like "There you see what I can do. If you don't treat me better you'll miss me big time". Kind of.

Reo-Coker was pissed because the fans have slated him due to his crap performances this season.

He will leave sooner or later, but not for Aston Villa. Why would he leave for a club who has

nothing more to offer him that what he has already got?

1. Owner (Don't think there is much difference, they are maybe more aggressive in handing matters)

2. Manager (Curbs is on level with MON, perhaps even more liked)

3. Squad (WH have a better squad than us right now)

4. Fans?

5. Europe? Certainly not

Give me one single argument....

Reo-Coker was pissed because the fans have slated him due to his crap performances this season.

He will leave sooner or later, but not for Aston Villa. Why would he leave for a club who has

1. Owner (Don't think there is much difference, they are maybe more aggressive in handing matters)

4. Fans?

5. Europe? Certainly not

And you're a Villa fan? The deal with Reo Coker is that he and Pardew did not get on at all and he conspired to get him sacked. Pardew leaves and he starts performing.

4. Fans?

5. Europe? Certainly not

I'll give you five arguments.

1. I'd rather have Randy, I think the charismatic takeovers are always suspicious.

2. Don't make me laugh.

3. Maybe right, but they're not above us at the moment are they.

4. West Ham fans are not the nicest bunch. Scum, in fact.

5. Erm...we're closer than they are right now, they missed their chance.

4. Fans?

5. Europe? Certainly not

Don't know where to start, but IMO you're really talking down Villa if you don't think he'd like to come here at all. I think he'd like to come here.

1. I think Randy & co are a lot better than egghead. Just a feeling I've got. Based on different circumstances.

2. No, he's not. Just because WHAM beat United today doesn't make him on par with MON.

3. Do they? Who? Tevez and Mascherano? I'd love them here but they haven't set WHAM at light, have they? Sheringham? Harewood? Nah, they don't have a better squad then us. F**k, they're far down the table to prove that.

4. We ain't worse than the Hammer-fans, are we?

5. Well, that one is even but in tha chase for Europe next year we're certainly far ahead, ain't we? :?

I was just asking questions, and suddenly people react in defence, like I was entitled to ask them. Why the nerves?

In terms of owners and managers; they are on an even patch now aren't they?

I think the Egghead looks foolish, but you can't possibly judge him yet.

I am 100% certain he knows more about football than Lerner and Krulak does together, even though that is not a guarantee

for making it at this level. Not at all.

I am just saying we have a better stadium and a better history, other than that WH and AV are pretty much the same, we

even have the same kits!

At WH he is settled, the captain and the main man. Why would he leave that for the same?

Other than stadium, history, manager and owner Villa and West Ham are pretty much the same. As far as I'm aware Reo-Coker is far from settled at West Ham. For what it's worth I don't think he would come to Villa but some of your comparisons between the two clubs are ridiculous imo.

He might be in terms of Football, but in terms of business Lerner is far more shrewd and i can guarentee you that. If you look at Football its a Business. Look at Magnusson, he comes out sayin hes ready to spend millions, whereas Villa leave people guessing. Look at Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, The biggest teams in England, they get the players in the shirt before even announcing there interest. Spurs are the same now, hopefully we will follow same suit.

I am reflected enough to see that we aren't a much better club than West Ham as of

now. They have new owners, so do we. They have ambitions, so do we. We are above them right

now, we weren't last season. I am the kind of fan who acknowledges things are missing when we

are losing 5-0, not the one who blames unluck, bad refs, the wind and cheating players.

Dunno why this is getting out of context, I was mainly pointing out the lack of motivation Reo-Coker

should have in moving to Villa.

I think MON is better, don't get me wrong. WH-supporters probably think he is better than MON.

You rather than us?

Are you in a bad mood cos your team lost 1-0 this weekend?

Yes, my team lost 1-0 yesterday at home before meeting the big-guns, which sees us under the middle of the table come January. So I'm pissed!

And secondly; why is this Man Utd-thing so amusing to people like you?

Because I once said I would like to see Wes Brown, Kieran Richardson and John O'Shea as part of our squad?

Seriously; I am wondering a hell uf a lot about it. Is it your crapsense of humour or is it something else?

Don't know about Bardsley, he hasn't excelled at Rangers as expected. He is better than Hughes though, much better at passing the ball and being available for link-ups. He has been nurturing from the imfamous Gary Neville :P

Curtis Davies I am all for; he is strong and a good header, and Wenger wanted him before he got Gallas. Not a bad review....

But Randy Lerner; if you know anything about soccer you should buy David Beckham, or at least make an attempt.

He would solve the right-side crisis, the low attendance-crisis, the set-pieces and everything. It has been a long while since

we had a real hero at Villa Park.

If you know anything about Randy Lerner you will know that MO'N will pick who we buy. Had enough of Manure rejects who won't cut the mustard! Whats it like being on the Stretford End Rocafella?

As for Davies, he is so good that he has been relegated and is now captain of a team half way up a shit division 1, £8m my arse!